Subject: 30.0.50; Setup diary-mode when opening Diary files

From: Sebastián Monía <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 09:40:36 -0600

I have the following customization to have non-file visiting buffers
automatically set their major mode:

;; from http://www.jurta.org/en/emacs/dotemacs, set the major mode
;; of buffers that are not visiting a file
(setq-default major-mode (lambda ()
                           (if buffer-file-name
                               (fundamental-mode)
                             (let ((buffer-file-name (buffer-name)))
                               (set-auto-mode)))))

and I was wondering how come M-x diary or M-x diary-show-all-entries
didn't set the major mode correctly. Looking at the code, turns out
that every activation of diary-mode uses this check (or similar):

(when (eq major-mode (default-value 'major-mode)) (diary-mode))

I saw some argument online that 'major-mode should really be a symbol
and not function, but I also don't see a reason to have that check for
current buffer major mode. Anyone calling those commands, I would think,
expects the diary to open/pop in diary-mode. Even if the buffer was
already already open with other mode. But I defer to your wisdom on
that.

Thank you!

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2023-08-12 built on toolbox
Repository revision: 5315e6e8d7e7233d54cce2b4c1bc8cf3b7acf4dc
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora Linux 37 (Container Image)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  mood-line-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230907.1440/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20230913.1540/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-20221209.2013/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/csharp-mode-20221126.2005/csharp-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.9/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/var/home/hoagie/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cal-move cal-x cal-coptic cal-julian cl-print
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs dabbrev tabify dired-aux
gnus-dired pulse xref icalendar completion dos-w32 find-cmd find-dired
smerge-mode diff vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view vc-dir noutline outline emoji-labels emoji multisession sqlite
shortdoc help-fns timezone mailalias shr-color color misearch
multi-isearch nndoc jka-compr sort gnus-cite smiley textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-compose docker-faces docker-core docker-process
docker-utils tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet docker-group dash aio
generator s with-editor transient server log-edit pcvs-util add-log
modus-vivendi-tritanopia-theme modus-vivendi-tinted-theme
modus-vivendi-theme modus-vivendi-deuteranopia-theme
modus-operandi-tritanopia-theme modus-operandi-tinted-theme
modus-operandi-deuteranopia-theme let-alist finder project-autoloads ert
ewoc debug backtrace seq-autoloads compat loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt
radix-tree tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mm-archive message yank-media dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mule-util cus-edit pp cus-start
gnutls network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
url-gw nsm epg rfc6068 display-line-numbers finder-inf ws-butler hl-line
mood-line modus-operandi-theme modus-themes so-long delsel vundo pcase
vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
format-spec tramp-loaddefs sql-datum sql view smtpmail sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums savehist re-builder proced php-mode mode-local
find-func speedbar ezimage dframe cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake
project cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs notifications dbus comp comp-cstr
warnings icons imenu icomplete howm-lang-ja howm-lang-fr howm-lang-en
howm-menu howm-reminder howm-date howm-misc howm-mode howm-view advice
howm-backend howm honest-report iigrep action-lock riffle gfunc illusion
cheat-font-lock howm-common howm-vars grep compile comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring cus-load eww xdg url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg xml dom puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mail-utils range wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr epg-config ecomplete edmacro kmacro thingatpt cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core better-shell-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads eww-lnum-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads f-autoloads faceup-autoloads
fill-function-arguments-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads go-mode-autoloads howm-autoloads ht-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads lv-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads mood-line-autoloads
org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s-autoloads sly-autoloads spinner-autoloads tablist-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
visible-mark-autoloads vundo-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2656914 409258) (symbols 48 58375 10)
 (strings 32 440368 19269) (string-bytes 1 16294585)
 (vectors 16 131883) (vector-slots 8 3240435 336744)
 (floats 8 1276 16153) (intervals 56 220334 12753) (buffers 984 69))