Subject: [PATCH 0/1] update dune to 3.10

From: Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 16:20:15 +0200

Hello,

This patch update dune to version 3.10.

This will allow me to push a series of patch to bump eio to 0.12 (as it
depends on dune 3.9 [0]

I check the build of affected packages by running `guix build` on `guix
refresh -l dune`

By doing so, I discovered that it is not possible to build current coq
version with latest dune. That is the reason why I kept the current
version of dune for those packages.

[0] https://github.com/ocaml-multicore/eio/blob/v0.12/dune-project#L1

Benjamin (1):
  gnu: dune-bootstrap: Update to 3.10.0.

 gnu/packages/coq.scm   |  3 +++
 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm | 31 +++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

base-commit: 69580997bd1b383659b990a5e1e46817e371fa8c
-- 
2.41.0