Subject: [PATCH 00/33] thirty something go packages

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 09:21:15 +0000

Hi,

Sorry it was my Emacs config I've changed mode from encrypt to sign now,
it's the same message (it may be decritpted with my public key by the
way ;-)

> cat <fle-with-gpg-message> | gpg --show-session-key

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Hi,

I'm about to close this issue for few reason:
- patches are raw "guix import go" with some missing fields, not fully
  styled description or synopsis, maybe never tested
- patches cant' be applied on the current master HEAD
  3dc8026d58f9480547a595450a6483e0f13c1ba4

Feel free to re-submit them in small portions (10-15) if you are still
keen to contribute, Guix have golang-* submodules for better maintenance
now.

Closing as not applied.

---
Oleg
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

---
Oleg