Subject: [bug#65943] Acknowledgement ([PATCH 00/33] Some Go packages)

From: Edouard Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 09:25:24 +0200

I would like to apologize for messing up git send-email and opening 33
useless bugs instead of sending 33 patches on the same thread.

This is clearly a mistake on my end, but I feel this is a good time to
say that I find the git email workflow extremely clunky and confusing,
and that it is a huge hurdle for me. There have been time where I did
not submit patches to guix because I just couldn't be hassled to deal
with git send-email.

If I could just push a branch to a remote repo, I would do it in a
heatbeat. I'll launch a thread on guix-devel about that.

Again, this is my mistake here, sorry.

I'll resend the patches on this thread and close the others.

[email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System) writes:

> Thank you for filing a new bug report with debbugs.gnu.org.
>
> This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
> has been received.
>
> Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
>
> As you requested using X-Debbugs-CC, your message was also forwarded to
>   Katherine Cox-Buday <[email-masked]>
> (after having been given a bug report number, if it did not have one).
>
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
>  [email-masked]
>
> If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> send it to [email-masked].
>
> Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
> to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.