Subject: Re: bug#65924: git searches coreutils and util-linux commands in PATH

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 20:33:38 +0200

Am Montag, dem 09.10.2023 um 14:21 -0400 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
> Hello,
> 
> Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > [...]
> > If you need me to reduce it to four letters, yes, LGTM.
> 
> Explicit is better than implicit.  I've been thinking to document
> this in our contributing section; e.g. a reviewed commit must have
> the 'LGTM' from the reviewer.  If a series is LGTM, it needs to be
> implicitly mentioned with 'this series LGTM'.  That may sound silly,
> but I think it'd simplify reviewer/submitters interactions.
s/implicitly/explicitly/?

I don't necessarily agree, but it's not a hard disagree either.  I'll
try to keep that in mind at least when reviewing your patches to not
cause confusion.

Cheers