Subject: Re: bug#65919: 29.1; build without xinput does not get focused when hovering over window

From: Ivan Popovych <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 13:13:57 +0300

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

>
> OK.  Does the problem vanish if you switch to a no toolkit or GTK 3
> build?

Build with no toolkit has no issue

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/zg0g00l2gyycf1xdl64j89sbnjrif62l-emacs-29.1
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=no --with-xft
 --with-cairo --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter
 --with-xinput2'

Build with gtk3 has no issue

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/y35rnh7np5m538gmw6qcsr6wcwrw9ls5-emacs-gtk3-29.1
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter
 --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets'