Subject: bug#6591: 24.0.50; incorrect doc for `catch'

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:22:35 +0300

> From: =?utf-8?B?xaB0xJtww6FuIE7Em21lYw==?= <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],  Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:14:47 +0200
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Using FORM... is okay, but will need more extensive changes, so I'd
> > rather not do it.  I'd like to simply remove the dots after BODY, and
> > explain in the text that BODY can consist of one or more forms.
> >
> > Does anyone see any reason why keeping the dots in BODY... will have
> > some didactical importance?  Richard? Stefan? Yidong?
> 
> Well, just look at `when' -- ISTM it has the very same "problem" as
> discussed here. And it's probably not the only one/two.

Sorry, I don't get your point.  Sure, there are places in the manual
that use "FORM...", but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the only
possible way of describing that.  "BODY..." is used in quite a few
places as well, and I was only talking about those.