Subject: bug#65895: 29.1; Cannot assign keys to c++-ts-mode-map

From: Mikael Springer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 17:00:06 +0000

In my init file I try to assign keys to c++-ts-mode's keymap without
success. I try two different ways, the first is using use-package and
the second eval-after-load and define-key, neither of them work. I
list them both below;

(use-package c++-ts-mode
:ensure nil
:bind
(:map c++-ts-mode-map
("M-<up>" . treesit-beginning-of-defun)
("M-<down>" . treesit-end-of-defun))
:hook (c++-ts-mode . ms-treesit-set-cpp-style))

(eval-after-load 'c++-ts-mode
'(progn
(define-key c++-ts-mode-map (kbd "M-<up>") 'treesit-beginning-of-defun)
(define-key c++-ts-mode-map (kbd "M-<down>") 'treesit-end-of-defun)))

I'm certain c++-ts-mode is loaded, I have verified this with
(eval-expression major-mode). I notice when I look in the code in
c-ts-mode.el that c++-ts-mode-map is never created with a defvar-keymap
statement, only c-ts-base-mode-map is.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0, NS
appkit-2299.60 Version 13.4.1 (c) (Build 22F770820d)) of 2023-08-05
built on phobos.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description: macOS 13.5.2

Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.1/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.1 --with-xml2
--with-gnutls --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install
--without-dbus --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
--with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe
-mmacosx-version-min=13
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
-DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/include
-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/include
-isystem/opt/homebrew/include -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib
-L/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/lib -L/opt/homebrew/lib
-F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
treemacs-follow-mode: t
treemacs-git-mode: t
treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
emms-mode-line-mode: t
emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
emms-playing-time-mode: t
s3ed-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
server-mode: t
pulsar-global-mode: t
pulsar-mode: t
dimmer-mode: t
pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
google-this-mode: t
ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
helm-descbinds-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
global-emojify-mode: t
emojify-mode: t
display-battery-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
csv-field-index-mode: t
pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
pyvenv-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
helm-autoresize-mode: t
helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/mikael/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230823.1325/cmake-mode hides 
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/mikael/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230907.1440/transient hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
helm-info treemacs-magit treemacs-projectile treemacs-all-the-icons
treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-macros vdiff-magit
magit-ediff forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck
forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic yaml bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common
emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode magit-git
magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor c-ts-mode winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs checkdoc aggressive-indent company-box company-box-doc
frame-local company-box-icons company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
display-line-numbers smartparens loadhist rainbow-delimiters
heaven-and-hell tramp-cache toc-org org-bullets org-appear flyspell
ispell org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi time delsel ms-ai ms-music emms-mpris emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser emms-volume
emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native emms-info-spc emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat spotify ms-devops terraform-doc
terraform-mode hcl-mode ms-aws s3ed s3ed-mode s3ed-io s3ed-util
ms-spelling ms-privacy pinentry ms-math gnuplot info-look ms-eglot eglot
external-completion array jsonrpc ert debug backtrace flymake-proc
flymake ms-dumb-jump ms-treesitter ms-draw ms-utils restclient
pandoc-mode pandoc-mode-utils dashboard dashboard-widgets ffap recentf
tree-widget restart-emacs desktop frameset server ms-editor prettier
editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch nvm iter2 pulsar pulse auto-highlight-symbol dimmer
ms-read-write pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs writeroom-mode visual-fill-column darkroom
ms-browse-and-search ddg-search ddg-mode ddg google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu popup ido
google-translate-core google-translate-backend google-this ms-notebooks
ms-frame ns-auto-titlebar ms-window windmove ms-buffer saveplace
vlf-setup vlf vlf-base vlf-tune ms-help-docs devdocs info-colors
helm-descbinds free-keys which-key ms-debug logview datetime extmap
realgud-ipdb realgud--ipdb-track-mode realgud--ipdb-init
realgud--ipdb-core realgud-lldb realgud--lldb-track-mode
realgud--lldb-init realgud--lldb-core realgud realgud-zshdb
realgud:zshdb-track-mode realgud:zshdb-core realgud:zshdb-init
realgud-trepan3k realgud:trepan3k-track-mode realgud:trepan3k-core
realgud:trepan3k-init realgud-trepan2 realgud:trepan2-track-mode
realgud:trepan2-core realgud:trepan2-init realgud-trepanpl
realgud:trepanpl-track-mode realgud:trepanpl-core realgud:trepanpl-init
realgud-trepanjs realgud:trepanjs-track-mode realgud:trepanjs-core
realgud:trepanjs-init realgud-lang-js realgud-trepan
realgud:trepan-track-mode realgud:trepan-core realgud:trepan-init
realgud-remake realgud:remake-track-mode realgud:remake-core
realgud:remake-init realgud-rdebug realgud-rdebug-track-mode
realgud-rdebug-core realgud-rdebug-init realgud-lang-ruby realgud-perldb
realgud:perldb-track-mode realgud:perldb-core realgud:perldb-init
realgud-lang-perl realgud-pdb realgud:pdb-track-mode realgud:pdb-core
realgud:pdb-init realgud-lang-python realgud-kshdb
realgud:kshdb-track-mode realgud:kshdb-core realgud:kshdb-init
realgud-gub realgud:gub-track-mode realgud:gub-core realgud:gub-init
realgud-gdb realgud:gdb-track-mode realgud:gdb-init realgud:gdb-core
realgud-bashdb realgud:bashdb-track-mode realgud:bashdb-core
realgud:bashdb-init realgud-lang-posix-shell realgud:run
realgud-locals-mode realgud-breakpoint-mode realgud-backtrack-mode
realgud-track-mode realgud-backtrace-mode realgud-attach
realgud-lang-java realgud-track realgud-shortkey realgud-menu
realgud-eval realgud-cmds realgud-send realgud-window realgud-utils
realgud-init realgud-file realgud-core realgud-reset
realgud-buffer-helper realgud-buffer-breakpoint realgud-buffer-backtrace
realgud-locals realgud-buffer-locals realgud-buffer-command
realgud-buffer-info realgud-lochist realgud-bp realgud-bp-image-data
realgud-lang realgud-loc realgud-buffer-source realgud-key key
realgud-follow realgud-fringe realgud-helper loc-changes realgud-regexp
realgud-custom load-relative ms-news reddigg promise
promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally promise-done
promise-es6-extensions promise-core ms-org ox-confluence ox-jira ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-sidebar org-ql-search org-ql-view ov crm
org-super-agenda org-ql peg ts org-habit org-agenda org-duration
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree org-kanban re-builder
org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-jira org-jira-sdk jiralib soap-client
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp org-clock helm-org-rifle ob-ein
ein-cell ein-shared-output ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query
ein-events ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log
ein-classes ein-core request ein ein-utils anaphora deferred ob-octave
ob-dot ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-makefile ob-C ob-python python ob-plantuml
ob-shell ms-file-browse rsync-mode time-stamp dired-rsync
all-the-icons-dired ranger autorevert dired+ image-file image-converter
bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-lit bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu gnus-sum
shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-mac dired-aux
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils ls-lisp dired-x dirvish ms-faces emojify
apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ms-themes
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org doom-nord-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base ms-modeline diminish battery dbus xml doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
ms-icons ms-snippets ms-projects ibuffer-projectile helm-projectile
projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ms-shell
multi-vterm vterm bookmark face-remap color vterm-module term/xterm
xterm multi-term eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias eshell-toggle term
disp-table ehelp esh-mode eshell-git-prompt ms-vc ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util vdiff
smerge-mode diff diffview git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
comp comp-cstr warnings git-timemachine transient vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher git-modes gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode
gitattributes-mode compat ms-mode csv-mode sort cmake-mode rst rtf-mode
generic groovy-mode sh-script smie executable ms-web-env typescript-mode
skewer-mode cache-table js2-mode etags fileloop js c-ts-common treesit
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs imenu simple-httpd ms-python-env pylint compile blacken
pydoc helm-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs advice
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
goto-addr thingatpt pyvenv eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util ms-company
company-quickhelp pos-tip company ms-flymake ms-helm helm-xref xref
project helm-icons nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht treemacs-faces f f-shortdoc s
dash helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util xdg image-mode exif filenotify
helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types ms-env helm-osx-app cl list-processes+
list-environment exec-path-from-shell ms-variables ms-package
helm-system-packages helm helm-global-bindings edmacro kmacro helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color parse-time iso8601
format-spec paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv
cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages
use-package use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core finder-inf mm-archive message sendmail yank-media dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gnutls network-stream url-cache url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny epg rfc6068 epg-config
aggressive-indent-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads ansible-autoloads ansible-doc-autoloads
apples-mode-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads axe-autoloads
blacken-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads bui-autoloads
calibredb-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads code-review-autoloads
a-autoloads company-box-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
company-autoloads crux-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads darkroom-autoloads
dash-at-point-autoloads dashboard-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads
demap-autoloads easy-mmode demap demap-modes hl-line demap-minimap
demap-tools devdocs-autoloads diffview-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dimmer-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dirvish-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads ein-autoloads
deferred-autoloads anaphora-autoloads elfeed-webkit-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads emms-autoloads emojify-autoloads
eshell-git-prompt-autoloads eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads
eshell-toggle-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads faust-mode-autoloads flycheck-plantuml-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads flyspell-correct-helm-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads frame-local-autoloads free-keys-autoloads
ghub-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads git-modes-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads google-this-autoloads google-translate-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads gptel-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads
heaven-and-hell-autoloads helm-c-yasnippet-autoloads
helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-icons-autoloads helm-make-autoloads
helm-org-autoloads helm-easymenu helm-org-rifle-autoloads
helm-osx-app-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads
helm-system-packages-autoloads helm-xref-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads hmac-autoloads ibuffer-projectile-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads ini-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx
json-snatcher-autoloads list-environment-autoloads logview-autoloads
datetime-autoloads extmap-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mimetypes-autoloads minions-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads noxml-fold-autoloads
ns-auto-titlebar-autoloads org-appear-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads
org-jira-autoloads org-journal-autoloads org-kanban-autoloads
org-sidebar-autoloads org-ql-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
origami-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads
paradox-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads peg-autoloads pinentry-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
polymode-autoloads popup-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads prettier-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads nvm-autoloads iter2-autoloads pulsar-autoloads
pydoc-autoloads pylint-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads ranger-autoloads realgud-ipdb-autoloads
realgud-lldb-autoloads realgud-autoloads realgud-recursive-autoloads
loc-changes-autoloads load-relative-autoloads reddigg-autoloads
promise-autoloads request-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
restclient-autoloads rsync-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads skewer-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
spinner-autoloads spotify-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads tablist-autoloads terraform-doc-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads test-simple-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads
treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
projectile-autoloads treepy-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads vdiff-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
transient-autoloads dash-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads vlf-autoloads vterm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
websocket-autoloads wfnames-autoloads which-key-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads compat-autoloads info writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads xml-format-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
xmlgen-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yapfify-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1734674 179573)
(symbols 48 93469 3)
(strings 32 446003 30994)
(string-bytes 1 12889582)
(vectors 16 197741)
(vector-slots 8 5909675 195910)
(floats 8 3406 2679)
(intervals 56 30696 510)
(buffers 984 39))