Subject: 30.0.50; yank-media fails for clipboard selection that are wiped after being accessed

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:24:26 +0530

To reproduce the bug,

    1. Install pcmanfm
    2. emacs -Q
    3. Eval the following lines 

    (defun vz/message-yank-media-copied-files-handler (_ data)
      "Attach files copied/cut from the file manager.
    DATA is a string where the first line is the operation to
    perform: copy or cut.  Rest are file: links.  The operation is
    always ignored, and the files are only attached."
      (let* ((files (cdr (split-string data "[\0\n\r]" t "^file://"))))
        (dolist (f files)
          (mml-attach-file f (or (mm-default-file-type f) "application/octet-stream")))))

     (add-hook 'message-mode-hook
               (defun vz/message-register-yank-media-handler ()
                 (yank-media-handler "x-special/gnome-copied-files"
                                     #'vz/message-yank-media-copied-files-handler)))
    4. C-x m
    5. Cut a file from pcmanfm using C-x
    6. In Emacs, choose the message-mode buffer and say M-x yank-media
    7. Witness the wrong-type-argument error

This happens because pcmanfm "wipes" the clipboard data it is accessed
once.  This is a problem because yank-media uses
yank-media--get-selection to access the clipboard data twice

    · Once in yank-media--find-matching-media to find out if the
      buffer's registered handlers can work with the data (see
      pcase-dolist form in yank-media function).  At this point,
      vz/message-register-yank-media-handler is chosen since it can
      handle x-special/gnome-copied-files (which is the type used for
      the cut file).

    · Second when yank-media calls the handler to do its thing, which
      can be seen in the funcall forms in yank-media function again.

The problem here is that once yank-media--find-matching-media calls
yank-media--get-selection to get the clipboard selection, pcmanfm wipes
the clipboard so when yank-media calls that function again and passes
the return value to the handler, the handler receives nil.

The attached patch fixes this issue by making
yank-media--find-matching-media return the selection value, and passing
the returned value to the handler avoiding calling
yank-media--get-selection again.

P.S. I don't know if it is a problem with other file managers.
P.P.S. I plan on submitting a patch to add the yank-media-handler here
       once this bug is fixed.

>From f059e0ad33bad47ab14259c9ca4391152349548b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:21:58 +0530
Subject: [PATCH] Fix yank-media when clipboard selection is wiped after access

Certain applications wipes the clipboard selection after is accessed
once e.g., pcmanfm with cut files which makes yank-media pass nil to
the chosen yank-media handler eventually breaking it.

* lisp/yank-media.el (yank-media--find-matching-media): Make it return
the selection.
(yank-media): Pass the returned selection to the handler instead.
---
 lisp/yank-media.el | 26 ++++++++++++++------------
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/yank-media.el b/lisp/yank-media.el
index abc137d9c38..bb9880047dc 100644
--- a/lisp/yank-media.el
+++ b/lisp/yank-media.el
@@ -44,26 +44,26 @@ yank-media
   (let ((all-types nil))
     (pcase-dolist (`(,handled-type . ,handler)
                    yank-media--registered-handlers)
-      (dolist (type (yank-media--find-matching-media handled-type))
-        (push (cons type handler) all-types)))
+      (pcase-dolist (`(,type . ,selection) (yank-media--find-matching-media handled-type))
+        (push (list type handler selection) all-types)))
     (unless all-types
       (user-error
        "No handler in the current buffer for anything on the clipboard"))
     ;; We have a handler in the current buffer; if there's just
     ;; matching type, just call the handler.
     (if (length= all-types 1)
-        (funcall (cdar all-types) (caar all-types)
-                 (yank-media--get-selection (caar all-types)))
+        (funcall (cadar all-types) (caar all-types)
+                 (caddar all-types))
       ;; More than one type the user for what type to insert.
       (let ((type
              (intern
               (completing-read "Several types available, choose one: "
                                (mapcar #'car all-types) nil t))))
-        (funcall (alist-get type all-types)
-                 type (yank-media--get-selection type))))))
+        (funcall (car (alist-get type all-types))
+                 type (cadr (alist-get type all-types)))))))
 
 (defun yank-media--find-matching-media (handled-type)
-  (seq-filter
+  (seq-keep
    (lambda (type)
      (pcase-let ((`(,major ,minor) (split-string (symbol-name type) "/")))
        (if (and (equal major "image")
@@ -73,11 +73,13 @@ yank-media--find-matching-media
            ;; `image/x-win-bitmap'.
            nil
          ;; Check that the handler wants this type.
-         (and (if (symbolp handled-type)
-                  (eq handled-type type)
-                (string-match-p handled-type (symbol-name type)))
-              ;; An element may be in TARGETS but be empty.
-              (yank-media--get-selection type)))))
+         (let ((selection (and (if (symbolp handled-type)
+                                   (eq handled-type type)
+                                 (string-match-p handled-type (symbol-name type)))
+                               ;; An element may be in TARGETS but be empty.
+                               (yank-media--get-selection type))))
+           (and selection
+                (cons type selection))))))
    (gui-get-selection 'CLIPBOARD 'TARGETS)))
 
 (defun yank-media--get-selection (data-type)
-- 
2.40.1

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw
 scroll bars) of 2023-09-10 built on astatine
Repository revision: af1e860570191014d94484d6944348b1766ba59f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-json
 --without-xaw3d --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --without-cairo'
Configured features:
ACL DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XFT
XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-latex-preview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-latex-preview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-mathml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-mathml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow timezone pcmpl-git emacsbug help-at-pt whitespace gnus-cus
gnus-demon gnus-diary nndiary gnus-dup gnus-fun gnus-html gnus-kill
gnus-logic gnus-mh mh-comp mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
gnus-registry registry rmailsum rmail gnus-salt gnus-topic gnus-vm
printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr find-dired gnus-uu yenc lacarte
gnus-draft conf-mode emacs-news-mode gnuplot-context gnuplot molar-mass
calc-mode calc-undo calc-stuff calc-aent calc-math calc-map calc-yank
calc-vec calc-arith calc-misc calc-alg calccomp calc-incom calc-menu
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect wdired shr-color ind-util
pdf-sync pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-roll
latex-mode-expansions latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
icomplete rfc2104 tramp-cache time-stamp semantic/bovine/c
semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/complete semantic/bovine/debug semantic/debug
semantic/edit semantic/bovine/el semantic/db-el eieio-opt semantic/sb
speedbar dframe semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/grammar semantic/grammar-wy
semantic/html html-mode-expansions sgml-mode semantic/idle
semantic/imenu semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/wisent/javat-wy
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy semantic/java
semantic/doc semantic/bovine/make semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate semantic/mru-bookmark
semantic/wisent/python semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/bovine/scm semantic/dep semantic/bovine/scm-by semantic/bovine
srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn srecode/template srecode/srt-wy srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode
semantic/texi texinfo texinfo-loaddefs semantic/ctxt semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db eieio-base completion prescient char-fold tramp-cmds
prescient-autoloads inspector edebug grep vc-dir disass msb url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth dired-aux gnus-dired display-line-numbers
ecomplete pcmpl-gnu etags fileloop imenu-xref view tabify man
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs flow-fill sort gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml pcmpl-unix network-stream nsm nndraft
nnmh nndoc nnmaildir nnagent nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache mm-archive
ement-tabulated-room-list ement ement-notifications ement-notify
notifications ement-room dns ement-room-list ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs plz ement-macros taxy-magit-section magit-section
benchmark taxy svg-lib persist ediff-ptch ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util autoload
loaddefs-gen expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom misc
cus-start shell-command+ bug-reference info-look typo
modus-operandi-theme modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes cal-islam holidays
holiday-loaddefs cal-move reveal log-edit add-log smerge-mode mule-util
org-capture doct ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview org-crypt
org-ctags org-mouse org-plot org-protocol ox-md ox-texinfo comp
comp-cstr descr-text cl-print avy pulse color help-fns radix-tree xref
misearch multi-isearch dabbrev latexenc image-file image-converter
org-ql-find org-ql-completing-read org-ql-search org-ql-view transient
ov crm org-super-agenda ht f f-shortdoc shortdoc s org-ql peg ts dash
org-habit org-duration face-remap flyspell ispell org-pdftools pdf-annot
facemenu org-noter org-num oc-basic ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml
org-latex-preview ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist avl-tree generator ob-fortran ob-python python compat
compat-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-shell ob-racket async ob-async
cdlatex texmathp org-attach org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org-tempo ol-man org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
cursor-sensor recentf tree-widget vc-backup log-view pcvs-util vc diff
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher server paredit edmacro kmacro eros
checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake project warnings thingatpt
wordel-autoloads mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads ement-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads persist-autoloads plz-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads siege-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
puni-autoloads expand-region-autoloads filladapt-autoloads compose
org-ql-autoloads transient-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads f-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads scroll-other-window org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads
doct-autoloads ob-async-autoloads async-autoloads
emacs-ob-racket-autoloads valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site tempo bibtex pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
url-vars compile cus-edit wid-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads mb-depth repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time battery filenotify dom
tamil99 quail disp-table lacarte-autoloads shell-command-plus-autoloads
icons delsel easy-mmode xt-mouse cus-load avy-autoloads icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
dired-du-autoloads finder-inf filecache imenu-xref-autoloads ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func derived chemtable-autoloads
molar-mass-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads compat-autoloads skeleton
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
bookmark text-property-search pp saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads dbus xml
rx inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads org-mode-autoloads pcase
straight-autoloads cl-seq info cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile vz-nh-theme
vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3801574 1338651) (symbols 48 99389 163)
 (strings 32 567165 74349) (string-bytes 1 134738441)
 (vectors 16 272537) (vector-slots 8 5093955 629437)
 (floats 8 81139 13819) (intervals 56 314712 11696) (buffers 984 250))