Subject: bug#65892: closed (Re: bug#65892: 30.0.50; yank-media fails for clipboard selection that are wiped after being accessed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 06:53:04 +0000

Your bug report

#65892: 30.0.50; yank-media fails for clipboard selection that are wiped after being accessed

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65892: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65892
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#65892: 30.0.50; yank-media fails for clipboard selection that are wiped after being accessed
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 12:22:36 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[Tuesday June 25, 2024] Po Lu wrote:

>>> And, btw, I wonder whether enough people use pcmanfm for us to bother
>>> about this issue.
>>
>> AFAIK, pcmanfm is fairly popular among the window manager users crowd
>> due to its light-weight.
>
> I suspect another implication of this is that pcmanfm is actively
> developed, so is there any chance of your filing a request with their
> developers that they not disclaim ownership of selections after
> responding to a request?  It is a very peculiar action for any X client,
> and surely it's not only Emacs that is or will be affected.

Since it was decided it is a bug in pcmanfm's side, I'm closing the bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; yank-media fails for clipboard selection that are wiped after being accessed
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:24:26 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

To reproduce the bug,

    1. Install pcmanfm
    2. emacs -Q
    3. Eval the following lines 

    (defun vz/message-yank-media-copied-files-handler (_ data)
      "Attach files copied/cut from the file manager.
    DATA is a string where the first line is the operation to
    perform: copy or cut.  Rest are file: links.  The operation is
    always ignored, and the files are only attached."
      (let* ((files (cdr (split-string data "[\0\n\r]" t "^file://"))))
        (dolist (f files)
          (mml-attach-file f (or (mm-default-file-type f) "application/octet-stream")))))

     (add-hook 'message-mode-hook
               (defun vz/message-register-yank-media-handler ()
                 (yank-media-handler "x-special/gnome-copied-files"
                                     #'vz/message-yank-media-copied-files-handler)))
    4. C-x m
    5. Cut a file from pcmanfm using C-x
    6. In Emacs, choose the message-mode buffer and say M-x yank-media
    7. Witness the wrong-type-argument error

This happens because pcmanfm "wipes" the clipboard data it is accessed
once.  This is a problem because yank-media uses
yank-media--get-selection to access the clipboard data twice

    · Once in yank-media--find-matching-media to find out if the
      buffer's registered handlers can work with the data (see
      pcase-dolist form in yank-media function).  At this point,
      vz/message-register-yank-media-handler is chosen since it can
      handle x-special/gnome-copied-files (which is the type used for
      the cut file).

    · Second when yank-media calls the handler to do its thing, which
      can be seen in the funcall forms in yank-media function again.

The problem here is that once yank-media--find-matching-media calls
yank-media--get-selection to get the clipboard selection, pcmanfm wipes
the clipboard so when yank-media calls that function again and passes
the return value to the handler, the handler receives nil.

The attached patch fixes this issue by making
yank-media--find-matching-media return the selection value, and passing
the returned value to the handler avoiding calling
yank-media--get-selection again.

P.S. I don't know if it is a problem with other file managers.
P.P.S. I plan on submitting a patch to add the yank-media-handler here
       once this bug is fixed.

>From f059e0ad33bad47ab14259c9ca4391152349548b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:21:58 +0530
Subject: [PATCH] Fix yank-media when clipboard selection is wiped after access

Certain applications wipes the clipboard selection after is accessed
once e.g., pcmanfm with cut files which makes yank-media pass nil to
the chosen yank-media handler eventually breaking it.

* lisp/yank-media.el (yank-media--find-matching-media): Make it return
the selection.
(yank-media): Pass the returned selection to the handler instead.
---
 lisp/yank-media.el | 26 ++++++++++++++------------
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/yank-media.el b/lisp/yank-media.el
index abc137d9c38..bb9880047dc 100644
--- a/lisp/yank-media.el
+++ b/lisp/yank-media.el
@@ -44,26 +44,26 @@ yank-media
   (let ((all-types nil))
     (pcase-dolist (`(,handled-type . ,handler)
                    yank-media--registered-handlers)
-      (dolist (type (yank-media--find-matching-media handled-type))
-        (push (cons type handler) all-types)))
+      (pcase-dolist (`(,type . ,selection) (yank-media--find-matching-media handled-type))
+        (push (list type handler selection) all-types)))
     (unless all-types
       (user-error
        "No handler in the current buffer for anything on the clipboard"))
     ;; We have a handler in the current buffer; if there's just
     ;; matching type, just call the handler.
     (if (length= all-types 1)
-        (funcall (cdar all-types) (caar all-types)
-                 (yank-media--get-selection (caar all-types)))
+        (funcall (cadar all-types) (caar all-types)
+                 (caddar all-types))
       ;; More than one type the user for what type to insert.
       (let ((type
              (intern
               (completing-read "Several types available, choose one: "
                                (mapcar #'car all-types) nil t))))
-        (funcall (alist-get type all-types)
-                 type (yank-media--get-selection type))))))
+        (funcall (car (alist-get type all-types))
+                 type (cadr (alist-get type all-types)))))))
 
 (defun yank-media--find-matching-media (handled-type)
-  (seq-filter
+  (seq-keep
    (lambda (type)
      (pcase-let ((`(,major ,minor) (split-string (symbol-name type) "/")))
        (if (and (equal major "image")
@@ -73,11 +73,13 @@ yank-media--find-matching-media
            ;; `image/x-win-bitmap'.
            nil
          ;; Check that the handler wants this type.
-         (and (if (symbolp handled-type)
-                  (eq handled-type type)
-                (string-match-p handled-type (symbol-name type)))
-              ;; An element may be in TARGETS but be empty.
-              (yank-media--get-selection type)))))
+         (let ((selection (and (if (symbolp handled-type)
+                                   (eq handled-type type)
+                                 (string-match-p handled-type (symbol-name type)))
+                               ;; An element may be in TARGETS but be empty.
+                               (yank-media--get-selection type))))
+           (and selection
+                (cons type selection))))))
    (gui-get-selection 'CLIPBOARD 'TARGETS)))
 
 (defun yank-media--get-selection (data-type)
-- 
2.40.1

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw
 scroll bars) of 2023-09-10 built on astatine
Repository revision: af1e860570191014d94484d6944348b1766ba59f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-json
 --without-xaw3d --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --without-cairo'
Configured features:
ACL DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XFT
XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-latex-preview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-latex-preview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-mathml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-mathml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow timezone pcmpl-git emacsbug help-at-pt whitespace gnus-cus
gnus-demon gnus-diary nndiary gnus-dup gnus-fun gnus-html gnus-kill
gnus-logic gnus-mh mh-comp mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
gnus-registry registry rmailsum rmail gnus-salt gnus-topic gnus-vm
printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr find-dired gnus-uu yenc lacarte
gnus-draft conf-mode emacs-news-mode gnuplot-context gnuplot molar-mass
calc-mode calc-undo calc-stuff calc-aent calc-math calc-map calc-yank
calc-vec calc-arith calc-misc calc-alg calccomp calc-incom calc-menu
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect wdired shr-color ind-util
pdf-sync pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-roll
latex-mode-expansions latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
icomplete rfc2104 tramp-cache time-stamp semantic/bovine/c
semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/complete semantic/bovine/debug semantic/debug
semantic/edit semantic/bovine/el semantic/db-el eieio-opt semantic/sb
speedbar dframe semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/grammar semantic/grammar-wy
semantic/html html-mode-expansions sgml-mode semantic/idle
semantic/imenu semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/wisent/javat-wy
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy semantic/java
semantic/doc semantic/bovine/make semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate semantic/mru-bookmark
semantic/wisent/python semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/bovine/scm semantic/dep semantic/bovine/scm-by semantic/bovine
srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn srecode/template srecode/srt-wy srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode
semantic/texi texinfo texinfo-loaddefs semantic/ctxt semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db eieio-base completion prescient char-fold tramp-cmds
prescient-autoloads inspector edebug grep vc-dir disass msb url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth dired-aux gnus-dired display-line-numbers
ecomplete pcmpl-gnu etags fileloop imenu-xref view tabify man
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs flow-fill sort gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml pcmpl-unix network-stream nsm nndraft
nnmh nndoc nnmaildir nnagent nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache mm-archive
ement-tabulated-room-list ement ement-notifications ement-notify
notifications ement-room dns ement-room-list ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs plz ement-macros taxy-magit-section magit-section
benchmark taxy svg-lib persist ediff-ptch ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util autoload
loaddefs-gen expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom misc
cus-start shell-command+ bug-reference info-look typo
modus-operandi-theme modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes cal-islam holidays
holiday-loaddefs cal-move reveal log-edit add-log smerge-mode mule-util
org-capture doct ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview org-crypt
org-ctags org-mouse org-plot org-protocol ox-md ox-texinfo comp
comp-cstr descr-text cl-print avy pulse color help-fns radix-tree xref
misearch multi-isearch dabbrev latexenc image-file image-converter
org-ql-find org-ql-completing-read org-ql-search org-ql-view transient
ov crm org-super-agenda ht f f-shortdoc shortdoc s org-ql peg ts dash
org-habit org-duration face-remap flyspell ispell org-pdftools pdf-annot
facemenu org-noter org-num oc-basic ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml
org-latex-preview ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist avl-tree generator ob-fortran ob-python python compat
compat-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-shell ob-racket async ob-async
cdlatex texmathp org-attach org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org-tempo ol-man org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
cursor-sensor recentf tree-widget vc-backup log-view pcvs-util vc diff
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher server paredit edmacro kmacro eros
checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake project warnings thingatpt
wordel-autoloads mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads ement-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads persist-autoloads plz-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads siege-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
puni-autoloads expand-region-autoloads filladapt-autoloads compose
org-ql-autoloads transient-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads f-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads scroll-other-window org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads
doct-autoloads ob-async-autoloads async-autoloads
emacs-ob-racket-autoloads valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site tempo bibtex pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
url-vars compile cus-edit wid-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads mb-depth repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time battery filenotify dom
tamil99 quail disp-table lacarte-autoloads shell-command-plus-autoloads
icons delsel easy-mmode xt-mouse cus-load avy-autoloads icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
dired-du-autoloads finder-inf filecache imenu-xref-autoloads ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func derived chemtable-autoloads
molar-mass-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads compat-autoloads skeleton
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
bookmark text-property-search pp saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads dbus xml
rx inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads org-mode-autoloads pcase
straight-autoloads cl-seq info cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile vz-nh-theme
vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3801574 1338651) (symbols 48 99389 163)
 (strings 32 567165 74349) (string-bytes 1 134738441)
 (vectors 16 272537) (vector-slots 8 5093955 629437)
 (floats 8 81139 13819) (intervals 56 314712 11696) (buffers 984 250))