Subject: [bug#65879] [PATCH gnome-team v4 0/2] Commit style update − still failing

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 16:12:23 +0200

Hi!

I split the patch in 2, first to add the patch, and then to do the update. Is
it better that way?

> I wonder what's this about the firmware security panel :)

I’m sorry for messing up the commit style. You made the charitable assumption
that there was something more than my negligence here, but unfortunately I’m
just to blame.

> The biggest issue that keeps me from pushing this is the reported crash; we
> should be able to at least somehow get a working gnome-control-center even
> if it means spawning an extra dbus session from a pure shell or something.
> If you can resolve this by testing in qemu, then fine, but until you do,
> let's keep this on the wait list :)

I keep the gnome-shell idea in mind too. Anyway, I’ll wait for CI to rebuild
qemu once it is merged.

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (2):
  gnu: gnome-control-center: Add
    gnome-control-center-firmware-security.patch.
  gnu: gnome-control-center: Update to 44.3.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 43 +++++++++++++------
 ...ome-control-center-firmware-security.patch | 33 ++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gnome-control-center-firmware-security.patch

base-commit: e9ff5d51e3297089e66c124195e1f1b42dbded65
-- 
2.41.0