Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Xfig module refactoring

From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 16:30:24 +0100

Notable changes since v1:
* Rebased to resolve conflicts.
* Squashed v1 patches [{2,3,4}/5] into v2 [2/3].
* Mark `transfig' as a deprecated package with `fig2dev' as its
replacement.

Bruno Victal (3):
  gnu: xfig: Use G-Expressions.
  gnu: Add fig2dev.
  gnu: xfig: Update to 3.2.9.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/docbook.scm                      |   2 +-
 .../patches/transfig-gcc10-fno-common.patch   |  33 ---
 ...-error-message-for-missing-libraries.patch |  39 ++++
 ...double-free-when-requesting-MediaBox.patch |  58 +++++
 ...ig-to-set-fontconfig-CFLAGS-and-LIBS.patch |  89 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/tex.scm                          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/xfig.scm                         | 215 ++++++++++--------
 8 files changed, 306 insertions(+), 136 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/transfig-gcc10-fno-common.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xfig-Enable-error-message-for-missing-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xfig-Fix-double-free-when-requesting-MediaBox.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xfig-Use-pkg-config-to-set-fontconfig-CFLAGS-and-LIBS.patch

base-commit: e134686cead6db62ea8b941b2ed7c0bd660804da
-- 
2.41.0