Subject: bug#65843: 28.2; Too many iconified frames in .emacs.desktop -> crash (macOS)

From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 18:04:50 +0200

Christian Tanzer <[email-masked]> writes:

> lldb --version
>
>  lldb-1205.0.27.3
>
>  Apple Swift version 5.4 (swiftlang-1205.0.26.9 clang-1205.0.19.55)
>
> I didn’t install lldb itself, but I assume it was installed together
> with the Xcode command line tools.

That's good, indeed.  (You could also get the Xcode command line tooks
with

  xcode-select --install

but I guess that's not necessary, unless you need them for something
else.

> Except for Emacs exiting without doing anything?

Yeah.  That's strange.  Emacs is starting normally, here.  Some frames
open, some of them are iconified ...