Subject: bug#65836: 30.0.50; compiling emacs 30.0.50 fails

From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 09:54:28 +0200

"
cp mapfiles/MULE-lviscii.map ../../etc/charsets/MULE-lviscii.map
cp mapfiles/MULE-uviscii.map ../../etc/charsets/MULE-uviscii.map
awk -f ./gb180304.awk < ../../etc/charsets/GB180302.map > ../../etc/charsets/GB180304.map
AWK=awk ./mapconv glibc/EUC-JISX0213.gz '/^<.*[ 	]\/x[a-f]/' GLIBC-2-7 \
	  | sed -f ./jisx2131-filter \
	  | sed -e 's/0x2015/0x2014/' -e 's/0x2299/0x29BF/' > ../../etc/charsets/JISX2131.map
echo timestamp > charsets.stamp
make[2]: *** [src] Error 2
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [actual-bootstrap] Error 2
***
*** "make bootstrap" failed with exit status 2.
***
*** You could try to:
*** - run "make extraclean" and run "make" again (or, equivalently, run
***   "make bootstrap configure=default"), to rebuild Emacs with the
***   default configuration options, which might fix the problem
*** - run "git clean -fdx" and run "make bootstrap" again, which might
***   fix the problem if "make bootstrap configure=default" did not
***   !BEWARE! "git clean -fdx" deletes all files that are not under
***   !BEWARE! version control, which means that all changes to such
***   !BEWARE! files will be lost and cannot be restored later
*** - run "make V=1", which displays the full commands invoked by make,
***   to further investigate the problem
*** - report the problem and ask for help by sending an email to
***   [email-masked], mentioning at least the build error
***   message, the platform, and the repository revision displayed by
***   "git rev-parse HEAD"
***
make[1]: *** [advice-on-failure] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
./build.zsh  78,41s user 33,32s system 89% cpu 2:05,22 total
tee Emacs-build-2023-09-09c.log  0,00s user 0,05s system 0% cpu 2:05,22 total

"

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.6.0, NS
appkit-2299.70 Version 13.5 (Build 22G74)) of 2023-08-19 built on
macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.5.2

Configured using:
'configure --enable-profiling --enable-gcc-warnings=warn-only
--disable-silent-rules --with-dbus --with-native-compilation --with-ns
--with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-json --with-jpeg
--without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/webp/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/current:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/lib:
'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/cairo/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/include:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib/pkgconfig:
OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-markdown hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-markdown
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-citeproc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-citeproc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-cache hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-cache
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-file hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-file
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-format hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-format
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-capf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-capf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/latex-extra/latex-extra hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/latex-extra
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug gcmh gcmh-autoloads cursor-sensor
company-wordfreq ispell emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
init all-the-icons-dired xwidgete-autoloads mode-minder
keycast-autoloads list-unicode-display rcd-org-agenda-dashboard
rcd-dashboard rcd-utilities hi-lock latex-table-wizard org-src-context
org-pandoc-import org-pandoc-import-autoloads projectile-autoloads
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads phpunit-autoloads ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation help-fns elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor hideshow grep
elpy-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
pandoc-mode-autoloads constants sort-words-autoloads
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words org-ai url-http url-auth
url-gw bibtex-mode-autoloads bibtex-actions-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads org-eldoc
lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml
lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog
lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex
lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls
lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix
lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-latex
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount
lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml
posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream nsm
markdown-mode inline org-fancy-priorities toc-org company-abbrev
calfw-org org-capture calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw holidays
holiday-loaddefs cl calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads
org-autolist-autoloads appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-edna
org-edna-autoloads org-linker-edna org-linker org-cliplink-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads bibtex-utils-autoloads
ebib-autoloads latex-extra preview latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style latex-extra-autoloads font-latex tex texmathp auctex-autoloads
tex-site ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger ob-clojure ob-gnuplot
ob-ruby ob-python python treesit ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-sh shell
writegood-mode org-web-tools esxml-query org-web-tools-autoloads
request-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-agenda-views
org-roam-ui-autoloads flycheck websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-timestamps-autoloads
org-roam-ql-autoloads org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads doct doct-autoloads org-inline-clocking-buttons
org-inline-clocking-buttons-mode org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-bars
org-bars-autoloads org-pretty-tags org-tag-data
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html xwidget
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-gfm-autoloads org-dashboard-autoloads org-checklist orgtbl-aggregate
calc-arith calc-alg calc-aent calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
org-lint ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-archive org-tempo
tempo 2048-game-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads origami-autoloads
move-text-autoloads doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path doom-modeline-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads time dimmer face-remap
dimmer-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads corfu-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads
marginalia marginalia-autoloads vertigo-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads company-quickhelp
pos-tip company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
company-try-hard-autoloads company-web company-css web-completion-data
company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads bibliothek-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters
hl-block-mode hl-block-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads smex smex-autoloads delight
delight-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
dired-icon-autoloads dired-filter dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs dired-filter-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads helm-org-ql org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient compat compat-macs bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
helm-org helm-utils helm-help helm-org-ql-autoloads org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-org-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-config
helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads
popup-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads eglot
external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake-proc flymake project ert ewoc
debug backtrace filenotify imenu lsp-latex-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads hl-line
display-line-numbers paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list cus-edit
pp paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads
spinner-autoloads let-alist-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads ssh-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads pretty-hydra use-package-hydra
use-package-hydra-autoloads major-mode-hydra-autoloads
pretty-hydra-autoloads sfsymbols-modeline sf fira-code-mode
fira-code-mode-autoloads emacs-emojify-autoloads elisp-autofmt loadhist
advice find-func general midnight aggressive-indent-autoloads
insert-char-preview-autoloads file-info browse-at-remote vc-git
diff-mode vc-dispatcher f f-shortdoc shortdoc s hydra lv
file-info-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads docker-autoloads tablist-autoloads
aio-autoloads yatemplate yatemplate-autoloads autoinsert dropdown-list
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads pcase general-autoloads org-loaddefs
ctrlf-autoloads ido ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
ivy-autoloads avy avy-autoloads eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
dash-at-point-autoloads osx-lib-autoloads template xt-mouse cus-load
so-long bookmark+-autoloads no-littering-autoloads list-environment
derived exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads savehist
disp-table xterm-color dashboard dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget
wid-edit ffap thingatpt dashboard-autoloads page-break-lines
page-break-lines-autoloads free-keys symon battery dbus xml
use-package-tags use-package use-package-ensure use-package-diminish
dash package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars
key-chord-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-builtin-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp
comp-cstr warnings icons rx loaddefs-gen generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt
radix-tree transient-autoloads compat-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads map-autoloads ctable-autoloads finder-inf
peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads a-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads early-init use-package-delight edmacro kmacro byte-opt
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1278281 249629) (symbols 48 75187 16) (strings 32 333407 22504)
(string-bytes 1 18893885) (vectors 16 173041) (vector-slots 8 5513250 108352)
(floats 8 2748 13343) (intervals 56 9450 724) (buffers 992 26))

Niels Søndergaard
Mariehøj 236, 2900 Nivå, Danmark
 
tlf  +45 4052 2789 <tel:+45 4052 2789>
web  http://algon.dk <http://algon.dk/>
mail  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
En regering der røver Peter for at betal Poul, kan altid regne med Pouls støtte