Subject: bug#65836: closed (Re: bug#65836: 30.0.50; compiling emacs 30.0.50 fails)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:05:02 +0000

Your bug report

#65836: 30.0.50; compiling emacs 30.0.50 fails

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65836: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65836
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#65836: 30.0.50; compiling emacs 30.0.50 fails
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 13:04:17 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Any idea which command failed?  If you don't know, and if the command
> used -j (i.e. parallel execution), please show the complete log of the
> build, not just its last part.
>
> And which commit of the master branch did you use to build?

More information was requested, but none was given within 6 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Subject: 30.0.50; compiling emacs 30.0.50 fails
From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 09:54:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"
cp mapfiles/MULE-lviscii.map ../../etc/charsets/MULE-lviscii.map
cp mapfiles/MULE-uviscii.map ../../etc/charsets/MULE-uviscii.map
awk -f ./gb180304.awk < ../../etc/charsets/GB180302.map > ../../etc/charsets/GB180304.map
AWK=awk ./mapconv glibc/EUC-JISX0213.gz '/^<.*[ 	]\/x[a-f]/' GLIBC-2-7 \
	  | sed -f ./jisx2131-filter \
	  | sed -e 's/0x2015/0x2014/' -e 's/0x2299/0x29BF/' > ../../etc/charsets/JISX2131.map
echo timestamp > charsets.stamp
make[2]: *** [src] Error 2
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [actual-bootstrap] Error 2
***
*** "make bootstrap" failed with exit status 2.
***
*** You could try to:
*** - run "make extraclean" and run "make" again (or, equivalently, run
***   "make bootstrap configure=default"), to rebuild Emacs with the
***   default configuration options, which might fix the problem
*** - run "git clean -fdx" and run "make bootstrap" again, which might
***   fix the problem if "make bootstrap configure=default" did not
***   !BEWARE! "git clean -fdx" deletes all files that are not under
***   !BEWARE! version control, which means that all changes to such
***   !BEWARE! files will be lost and cannot be restored later
*** - run "make V=1", which displays the full commands invoked by make,
***   to further investigate the problem
*** - report the problem and ask for help by sending an email to
***   [email-masked], mentioning at least the build error
***   message, the platform, and the repository revision displayed by
***   "git rev-parse HEAD"
***
make[1]: *** [advice-on-failure] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
./build.zsh  78,41s user 33,32s system 89% cpu 2:05,22 total
tee Emacs-build-2023-09-09c.log  0,00s user 0,05s system 0% cpu 2:05,22 total

"

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.6.0, NS
appkit-2299.70 Version 13.5 (Build 22G74)) of 2023-08-19 built on
macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.5.2

Configured using:
'configure --enable-profiling --enable-gcc-warnings=warn-only
--disable-silent-rules --with-dbus --with-native-compilation --with-ns
--with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-json --with-jpeg
--without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/webp/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/current:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/lib:
'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/cairo/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/include:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib/pkgconfig:
OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-markdown hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-markdown
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-citeproc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-citeproc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-cache hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-cache
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-file hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-file
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-format hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-format
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-capf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-capf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/latex-extra/latex-extra hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/latex-extra
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug gcmh gcmh-autoloads cursor-sensor
company-wordfreq ispell emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
init all-the-icons-dired xwidgete-autoloads mode-minder
keycast-autoloads list-unicode-display rcd-org-agenda-dashboard
rcd-dashboard rcd-utilities hi-lock latex-table-wizard org-src-context
org-pandoc-import org-pandoc-import-autoloads projectile-autoloads
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads phpunit-autoloads ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation help-fns elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor hideshow grep
elpy-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
pandoc-mode-autoloads constants sort-words-autoloads
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words org-ai url-http url-auth
url-gw bibtex-mode-autoloads bibtex-actions-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads org-eldoc
lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml
lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog
lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex
lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls
lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix
lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-latex
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount
lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml
posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream nsm
markdown-mode inline org-fancy-priorities toc-org company-abbrev
calfw-org org-capture calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw holidays
holiday-loaddefs cl calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads
org-autolist-autoloads appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-edna
org-edna-autoloads org-linker-edna org-linker org-cliplink-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads bibtex-utils-autoloads
ebib-autoloads latex-extra preview latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style latex-extra-autoloads font-latex tex texmathp auctex-autoloads
tex-site ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger ob-clojure ob-gnuplot
ob-ruby ob-python python treesit ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-sh shell
writegood-mode org-web-tools esxml-query org-web-tools-autoloads
request-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-agenda-views
org-roam-ui-autoloads flycheck websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-timestamps-autoloads
org-roam-ql-autoloads org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads doct doct-autoloads org-inline-clocking-buttons
org-inline-clocking-buttons-mode org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-bars
org-bars-autoloads org-pretty-tags org-tag-data
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html xwidget
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-gfm-autoloads org-dashboard-autoloads org-checklist orgtbl-aggregate
calc-arith calc-alg calc-aent calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
org-lint ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-archive org-tempo
tempo 2048-game-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads origami-autoloads
move-text-autoloads doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path doom-modeline-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads time dimmer face-remap
dimmer-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads corfu-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads
marginalia marginalia-autoloads vertigo-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads company-quickhelp
pos-tip company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
company-try-hard-autoloads company-web company-css web-completion-data
company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads bibliothek-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters
hl-block-mode hl-block-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads smex smex-autoloads delight
delight-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
dired-icon-autoloads dired-filter dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs dired-filter-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads helm-org-ql org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient compat compat-macs bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
helm-org helm-utils helm-help helm-org-ql-autoloads org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-org-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-config
helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads
popup-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads eglot
external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake-proc flymake project ert ewoc
debug backtrace filenotify imenu lsp-latex-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads hl-line
display-line-numbers paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list cus-edit
pp paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads
spinner-autoloads let-alist-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads ssh-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads pretty-hydra use-package-hydra
use-package-hydra-autoloads major-mode-hydra-autoloads
pretty-hydra-autoloads sfsymbols-modeline sf fira-code-mode
fira-code-mode-autoloads emacs-emojify-autoloads elisp-autofmt loadhist
advice find-func general midnight aggressive-indent-autoloads
insert-char-preview-autoloads file-info browse-at-remote vc-git
diff-mode vc-dispatcher f f-shortdoc shortdoc s hydra lv
file-info-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads docker-autoloads tablist-autoloads
aio-autoloads yatemplate yatemplate-autoloads autoinsert dropdown-list
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads pcase general-autoloads org-loaddefs
ctrlf-autoloads ido ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
ivy-autoloads avy avy-autoloads eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
dash-at-point-autoloads osx-lib-autoloads template xt-mouse cus-load
so-long bookmark+-autoloads no-littering-autoloads list-environment
derived exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads savehist
disp-table xterm-color dashboard dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget
wid-edit ffap thingatpt dashboard-autoloads page-break-lines
page-break-lines-autoloads free-keys symon battery dbus xml
use-package-tags use-package use-package-ensure use-package-diminish
dash package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars
key-chord-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-builtin-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp
comp-cstr warnings icons rx loaddefs-gen generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt
radix-tree transient-autoloads compat-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads map-autoloads ctable-autoloads finder-inf
peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads a-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads early-init use-package-delight edmacro kmacro byte-opt
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1278281 249629) (symbols 48 75187 16) (strings 32 333407 22504)
(string-bytes 1 18893885) (vectors 16 173041) (vector-slots 8 5513250 108352)
(floats 8 2748 13343) (intervals 56 9450 724) (buffers 992 26))

Niels Søndergaard
Mariehøj 236, 2900 Nivå, Danmark
 
tlf  +45 4052 2789 <tel:+45 4052 2789>
web  http://algon.dk <http://algon.dk/>
mail  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
En regering der røver Peter for at betal Poul, kan altid regne med Pouls støtte