Subject: [bug#65828] [gnome-team v4 0/3] Gegl 0.4.46 does not work yet with gnome-photos

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 01:01:36 +0200

Dear guix,

gnome-photos does not work with gegl 0.4.46:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-photos/-/issues/214

Since noone published a fix yet, I figured it would be best to use the
previous release of gegl just for gnome-photos, as of now.

What do you think?

Vivien Kraus (3):
  gnu: gegl: Update to 0.4.46.
  gnu: gegl: Add version 0.4.44 for gnome-photos.
  gnu: gimp: Update to 2.10.34.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/gimp.scm                         | 31 ++++++-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  2 +-
 .../gegl-compatibility-old-librsvg.patch      | 80 +++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/gegl-compatibility-old-librsvg.patch

base-commit: 20e3f3e1151b2f22ae7fb5aa8764148654f35090
-- 
2.41.0