Subject: Re: bug#65827: [PATCH] gnu: Add alure.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 23:34:41 +0200

Hi,

Hendursaga <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/audio.scm (alure): New variable.

Applied with the changes below.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index de3cb0332c..e05f687467 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -902,6 +902,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/akonadi-not-relocatable.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/akonadi-timestamps.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/allegro-mesa-18.2.5-and-later.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/alure-dumb-2.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/ibus-anthy-fix-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ibus-table-paths.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/anki-mpv-args.patch			\
diff --git a/gnu/packages/audio.scm b/gnu/packages/audio.scm
index 9213186ada..5136d5c9cf 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/audio.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/audio.scm
@@ -3336,13 +3336,8 @@ (define-public alure
     (version "1.2")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
-              (uri (string-append "https://kcat.tomasu.net/"
-                                  name
-                                  "-releases/"
-                                  name
-                                  "-"
-                                  version
-                                  ".tar.bz2"))
+              (uri (string-append "https://kcat.tomasu.net/alure-releases/"
+                                  "alure-" version ".tar.bz2"))
               (sha256
                (base32
                 "0w8gsyqki21s1qb2s5ac1kj08i6nc937c0rr08xbw9w9wvd6lpj6"))