Subject: [bug#65820] [PATCH 0/3] gnu: Add vim-coqtail.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:32:24 +0200

This patch series adds vim-vader and vim-coqtail, plugins for testing
Vim plugins and for Coq interactive proof development, respectively.

Also added a hidden coq-for-coqtail package due to the inner workings of
vim-coqtail which expects coqc and coqidetop to be in the same bin
folder, this is only for testing.

For normal day to day usage of the plugin it will automatically find
coqc and coqidetop in the user's profile, or the user can manually
configure the Coq path if necessary.

Decided to add vim-vader and test vim-coqtail properly to start looking
into how a vim-build-system would in the future.  Probably needs more
package with tests before making a common build system for all of the
Vim plugin packages.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (3):
  gnu: Add vim-vader.
  gnu: Add coq-for-coqtail.
  gnu: Add vim-coqtail.

 gnu/packages/coq.scm |  27 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/vim.scm | 114 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 141 insertions(+)

base-commit: d4645d5d25c9de0def9745c48a96504e500ec850
-- 
2.34.1