Subject: bug#65813: [PATCH] Fix elixir-ts-mode with embedded heex

From: john muhl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 19:09:27 -0500

Yuan Fu <[email-masked]> writes:

>> On Sep 7, 2023, at 1:46 PM, john muhl via Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>> the Swiss army knife of text editors <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
>> Tags: patch
>> 
>> The elixir test with embedded heex fails after d05494a9ff8. Restoring
>> the ‘(when (eq (treesit-parser-language parser) language)’ part fixes
>> it. The call to ‘(treesit-parser-list language)’ was not working right
>> either since t-p-l expects the optional argument to be a buffer but
>> language is a string like "heex".
>> 
>
> [2. text/patch; 0001-Check-embedded-languages-use-the-correct-parser.patch]...
>
>
> Thank you very much, John. I pushed a fix to master.

You’re welcome. Tests (not just elixir) are now complaining about
‘treesit-local-parsers-in’ being missing.

  Test ruby-ts-indent-empty-if-else condition:
      (void-function treesit-local-parsers-in)