Subject: [mumi] [wishlist] Allow searching subject prefix

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 18:52:34 +0200

Hello,

IMO is useful to be able to search for "subject:foo", it's a different
search than searching for foo in the body

in file mumi/xapian.scm I read:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

             ;; Index subject and body without prefixes for general
             ;; search.
             (index-text! term-generator subjects)
             (increase-termpos! term-generator)
             (index-text! term-generator text)

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Is it possible to add such a feature please?

Thanks! Gio'

P.S.: I did not Cc: Ricardo Wurmus since AFAIU he prefers not to
continue developing this

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures