Subject: Re: bug#65786: 13.2; Indentation problem when left brace is closed with null

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 15:24:55 +0200

tags 65786 notabug
close 65786
thanks

James Tappin <[email-masked]> writes:

> Interesting. I can confirm that I do get correct indentation behaviour
> in that case.
>
> I guess that means that there is something else in my .emacs that is
> not playing nicely with AUCTeX, my first guess would be some special
> handling of braces needed for some other mode, but there is no "{" or
> "}" in the file.
>
> Are there any known other modes that can mess up AUCTeX?

This part you have to find out yourself.  It is hard to tell since
people don't know your config.

I'm closing this report for now since it's not an AUCTeX issue.  If you
need any other assistance, you should ask on [email-masked].

Best, Arash