Subject: Re: bug#65769:

From: Hugo Buddelmeijer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:14:20 +0200

Thank you bdju!

Your config also does not work for me, so my specific problem is
probably hardware related. Thanks for helping me isolate the problem.
Apparently I was naive in assuming that i915 would mean things would
just work. (Well, X works.)

I also get a blank screen with the cursor at the top of the screen
(sometimes), but my problem seems unrelated to this issue, because
greetd/wlgreet is now not involved. I will therefore not discuss my
problem here further.

Hugo

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 at 12:02, bdju <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Fri Oct 20, 2023 at 4:01 AM CDT, Hugo Buddelmeijer wrote:
> > It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post an example Guix
> > config for Sway that should run out of the box with the libre kernel
> > without any extra channels. For example on a virtual machine. Then we
> > have a shared starting point that we can all confirm to work, so we
> > can detangle issues specific to our own hardware and software
> > configuration, and issues related to Sway+Guix in general.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Hugo
> >
>
> I am running Sway on Guix System with the libre kernel. My hardware is a
> ThinkPad T440p, intel graphics. I do not use any channels.
>
> I've attached my config.scm, manifest, and sway config files in case
> it's useful to you.