Subject: wlgreet-sway-session

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 22:10:54 -0700

In case the attachment is not-accessible, important last lines of sway-greeter.388.log are pasted here.
```
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-1.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-2.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-3.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-4.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-5.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-6.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-7.lock check permissions
00:00:00.066 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-8.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-9.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-10.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-11.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-12.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-13.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-14.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-15.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-16.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-17.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-18.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-19.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-20.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-21.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-22.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-23.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-24.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-25.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-26.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-27.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-28.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-29.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-30.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-31.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [INFO] [wlr] [wayland] unable to open lockfile /run/user/986/wayland-32.lock check permissions
00:00:00.067 [ERROR] [sway/server.c:231] Unable to open wayland socket
00:00:00.067 [DEBUG] [wlr] [types/wlr_drm_lease_v1.c:103] Destroying wlr_drm_lease_device_v1 for /dev/dri/card0
```