Subject: Re: bug#65734: [BUG] kill-whole-line on folded subtrees [9.6.8 (release_9.6.8-3-g21171d @ /home/w/usr/emacs/0/29/0/lisp/org/)]

From: Sebastian Miele <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 00:20:15 +0100

Hi Ihor,

> From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 2023-12-04 12:42 +0000
>
> Sebastian Miele <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> I will write the tests.  And I will probably come up with an updated
>>> version of the original patch.  There is at least one cosmetic change.
>>> And something else that I want to have tried.  May take some time.
>> ...
>
> A gentle bump.
> If you encountered any difficulties, feel free to ask us anything. We
> will try to help.

I did not forget.  It is mostly finished since quite a while.  I will
come back to it and finish/polish it probably before the end of the
month.

Best wishes
Sebastian