Subject: bug#65725: closed ()

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 17:13:02 +0000

Your bug report

#65725: guix pull fails on riscv64

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65725: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65725
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 18:11:30 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Subject: guix pull fails on riscv64
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 12:47:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Not sure if those are two issues, or one, but on riscv64 the following
seems to fail:

* guix pull
* openssl "check" phase

Steps to reproduce:

Install guix 1.4.0 and run "guix pull".

Output:

building /gnu/store/qkwilbf7fvc4rj55cvrf02xvmmx6mvv2-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/d0gkh0hkxrfbb7i8z328rqws5m8xm05n-guile-gnutls-3.7.9-checkout.drv...
building /gnu/store/lzjryc1fdsi6xsjh7m050dygirccbglm-openssl-1.1.1l.drv...
- 'check' phasebuilder for
`/gnu/store/lzjryc1fdsi6xsjh7m050dygirccbglm-openssl-1.1.1l.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/lzjryc1fdsi6xsjh7m050dygirccbglm-openssl-1.1.1l.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/lz/jryc1fdsi6xsjh7m050dygirccbglm-openssl-1.1.1l.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/6xs1rj5x52hmaldlygbc089jyr70j33s-mit-krb5-1.19.2.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/bpy3jvm3zjmsc9gkiqhyv1y99z7vnzik-nghttp2-1.44.0.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/bjmgis3jwxw9cwv900dc3h8xabgnbk4p-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 13 (_ _)
    159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2170:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 227deaa0>
#<procedure 31ce75a0 at ./guix/self.scm:1303:2 (st?> ?)
   1998:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 227deaa0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 227deaa0>)
   1180:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3799f230>)
   1046:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3799f230>)
    892:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3799f230>)

                        \In ./guix/store.scm:
  2055:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3799f230>)
   1403:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
3799f230> #<procedure 36085b80 at ./guix/store.scm:20?> ?)
  1419:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 3799f230>
("/gnu/store/jv53661ncfx9nlja7wkqfck18s2qbrdi-curl-7.84.0.drv" ?) ?)
  1419:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1419:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "build of
`/gnu/store/jv53661ncfx9nlja7wkqfck18s2qbrdi-curl-7.84.0.drv' failed"
      status: 100
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/bjmgis3jwxw9cwv900dc3h8xabgnbk4p-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"47348b85f67d23b074d8d624450eaf1d443c101a"; system: "riscv64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

The full openssl output is:
https://github.com/starfive-tech/VisionFive2/files/12505756/jryc1fdsi6xsjh7m050dygirccbglm-openssl-1.1.1l.drv.txt

Let me know if anything else is required.