Subject: bug#65705: 30.0.50; Unconditionally setting pcomplete-remote-file-ignore=t disables filename completion in remote shells

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 00:36:21 +0530

X-Debbugs-Cc: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>

Hi Michael,

As a part of bug#65356, you pushed efb276fef1f580eafa8458fc262a4b35eb3abd5e 
which unconditionally sets pcomplete-remote-file-ignore to t in shell
buffers however, this completely disables filename completion in remote
shell buffers.  Shouldn't this be set to t only for non-remote shell buffers?

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 19, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw
 scroll bars) of 2023-08-31 built on astatine
Repository revision: 4ceb48669655c1193aae11587acc1bc1960568bc
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-json
 --without-xaw3d --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --without-cairo'
Configured features:
ACL DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XFT
XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  vz/random-frame-background-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-latex-preview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-latex-preview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-mathml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-mathml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pcmpl-gnu etags fileloop imenu-xref xref arc-mode
archive-mode pcmpl-linux image-file image-converter shortdoc comp
comp-cstr help-fns radix-tree math-delimiters reveal pdf-sync
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-roll misc latexenc icomplete pulse
vc-dir recentf tree-widget org-pdftools pdf-annot facemenu org-noter
oc-basic ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml org-latex-preview ox-latex
table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist avl-tree generator
ob-fortran ob-python python compat compat-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
ob-shell ob-racket async ob-async cdlatex texmathp org-attach org-id
org-refile org-element-ast ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-tempo ol-man org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
gnus-draft tabify man misearch multi-isearch pcmpl-unix tramp-cmds
tramp-cache time-stamp avy smerge-mode qp flyspell ispell ecomplete
flow-fill sort gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth crm bug-reference
network-stream nsm nndraft nnmh nndoc nnmaildir nnagent nnml vc-git
diff-mode nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr yank-media mule-util ement-room-list
svg-lib persist ement-tabulated-room-list ement ement-notify
notifications ement-room shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny svg
ement-lib ement-api ement-structs plz color ement-macros
taxy-magit-section magit-section benchmark taxy dns dabbrev vc-backup
log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher diff view conf-mode typo inline
face-remap sh-script smie treesit executable shell-command+
cursor-sensor server paredit edmacro kmacro eros checkdoc lisp-mnt
flymake-proc flymake project warnings thingatpt wordel-autoloads
mines-autoloads sokoban-autoloads ement-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
taxy-autoloads persist-autoloads plz-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads transmission-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads eros-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads siege-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
puni-autoloads expand-region-autoloads filladapt-autoloads compose
scroll-other-window org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
change-env-autoloads math-delimiters-autoloads doct-autoloads
ob-async-autoloads async-autoloads emacs-ob-racket-autoloads
valign-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site tempo
bibtex pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist advice
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
url-vars compile cus-edit wid-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode dired-x dired dired-loaddefs exif
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads typo-autoloads mb-depth repeat
visual-fill-autoloads olivetti-autoloads time battery filenotify dom
tamil99 quail disp-table lacarte-autoloads shell-command-plus-autoloads
icons delsel easy-mmode xt-mouse cus-load avy-autoloads icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
dired-du-autoloads finder-inf filecache imenu-xref-autoloads ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func dbus xml derived chemtable-autoloads
molar-mass-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads compat-autoloads skeleton
saveplace-pdf-view saveplace tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
bookmark text-property-search pp saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads rx
inspector-autoloads xr-autoloads org-mode-autoloads pcase
straight-autoloads cl-seq info cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile vz-nh-theme
vz-options-theme rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1984619 535825) (symbols 48 61255 44)
 (strings 32 325393 49614) (string-bytes 1 74240841)
 (vectors 16 178250) (vector-slots 8 4765971 429667)
 (floats 8 64701 5416) (intervals 56 57961 1405) (buffers 984 80))