Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/7] Update Nautilus and Console

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 14:01:57 +0200

Hi Guix,

this series updates Nautilus and Console.  Due to the tracker rebuils,
gtk4 and webkitgtk-next are also affected.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (7):
  gnu: gnome-autoar: Update to 0.4.4.
  gnu: tracker: Update to 3.5.3.
  gnu: tracker-miners: Update to 3.5.2.
  gnu: libadwaita: Update to 1.3.4.
  gnu: nautilus: Update to 44.2.
  gnu: vte: Update to 0.72.2.
  gnu: gnome-console: Update to 44.4.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        | 72 +++++++++----------
 .../nautilus-extension-search-path.patch      | 64 +++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)

base-commit: baf5b0745446dabe8166d860996dc54cfa09db3e
prerequisite-patch-id: afaee255d9c76105d3c075e3b1302efe2e720121
prerequisite-patch-id: 939c99edaaebbcf04c00d099004421e548082316
prerequisite-patch-id: c27258fdbc2dce067cbcadc0cbb79255131e7b13
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b7d0a8a3e698b5dac1e6e83448876cf7ed828a
prerequisite-patch-id: 904c70b8c150f8046b0779e1a109c89b58b1a6f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b1376cfe285b3ddabb88fab0ed8372effd33561
prerequisite-patch-id: 0238ddcf9e9140c7f3726b34a3ea51c4e0cec422
prerequisite-patch-id: 3149ef71903b81ee78ed180cea370852705a3cac
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c0e3b6be8544d07597c8eae54832136f5450887
prerequisite-patch-id: c6e6bfe44465fbf1477a8d379f821926037c2b9e
prerequisite-patch-id: ee43b1b9627833bd220c2a5987b1d4ca6ceeaf1c
prerequisite-patch-id: b48031f5489b0678ac7b63458cc35385834655b4
-- 
2.41.0