Subject: [bug#65696] [PATCH gnome-team v2 1/7] gnu: gnome-autoar: Update to 0.4.4.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 13:34:49 +0200

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-autoar): Update to 0.4.4.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 5ac54b5f6b..a9e3f67e72 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -9356,7 +9356,7 @@ (define-public gtk-vnc
 (define-public gnome-autoar
   (package
     (name "gnome-autoar")
-    (version "0.4.3")
+    (version "0.4.4")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "mirror://gnome/sources/" name "/"
@@ -9364,7 +9364,7 @@ (define-public gnome-autoar
                                   name "-" version ".tar.xz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "124y4j3wgb6axgfzw9f00865r033fg7b0qy9qgfsp5ilan4hgpvv"))))
+                "1hn3rzd6z2g2xvnx8icifybq26vvxk44qmqz392b2g6g7crvxby0"))))
     (build-system meson-build-system)
     (native-inputs
      (list gobject-introspection `(,glib "bin") pkg-config))

base-commit: baf5b0745446dabe8166d860996dc54cfa09db3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 388709973c645542e3e3919b655c4582e4efba83
prerequisite-patch-id: 939c99edaaebbcf04c00d099004421e548082316
prerequisite-patch-id: c27258fdbc2dce067cbcadc0cbb79255131e7b13
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b7d0a8a3e698b5dac1e6e83448876cf7ed828a
prerequisite-patch-id: 904c70b8c150f8046b0779e1a109c89b58b1a6f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b1376cfe285b3ddabb88fab0ed8372effd33561
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fd04a0630ed00a31531385cb6b4ee457ff29713
prerequisite-patch-id: 3149ef71903b81ee78ed180cea370852705a3cac
prerequisite-patch-id: a00ae3ccb3cf2ebdbbf16c749821cf3a047e3502
prerequisite-patch-id: c6e6bfe44465fbf1477a8d379f821926037c2b9e
prerequisite-patch-id: ee43b1b9627833bd220c2a5987b1d4ca6ceeaf1c
prerequisite-patch-id: b48031f5489b0678ac7b63458cc35385834655b4
-- 
2.41.0