Subject: bug#65695: 29.1; fill-paragraph not working in python-ts-mode

From: George Kettleborough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:52:37 +0100

Use python-ts-mode (with an installed language grammar). Type a very
long function docstring and use `fill-paragraph' (M-q).

Expected: This should reformat the docstring to fit in the fill width
(by calling `python-fill-paragraph' by default).

Actual: Nothing happens.

Note: Normal fill behaviour still works in python-mode.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-08-15 built on localhost
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
--disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.1-r1
--htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.1-r1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
--program-suffix=-emacs-29 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-29
--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-29 --localstatedir=/var
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
--without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
--with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
--with-dbus --without-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp
--with-gpm --with-native-compilation=aot --with-json --without-kerberos
--without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --with-xml2 --with-mailutils
--without-selinux --with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls --without-libsystemd
--with-threads --with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa
--with-zlib --with-pgtk --without-x --without-ns
--with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gconf --without-gsettings
--with-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-xwidgets
--with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff
--without-webp --without-imagemagick --with-dumping=pdumper
'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBXML2 NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
TeX-PDF-mode: t
subword-mode: t
eglot--managed-mode: t
magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
magit-wip-after-save-local-mode: t
magit-wip-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-hl-todo-mode: t
hl-todo-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
server-mode: t
treesit-explore-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
global-paren-face-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
midnight-mode: t
direnv-mode: t
diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
global-diff-hl-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
global-dash-fontify-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
prettify-symbols-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
auto-fill-mode: 1

Load-path shadows:
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/transient/lisp/transient hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-persist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-fold-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/gk/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug yaml-ts-mode web-mode typescript-mode
smartparens-rust rust-mode rjsx-mode nginx-mode make-mode ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state
ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post
ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities
ledger-regex preview latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp smartparens-latex tex-site js2-mode smartparens-javascript js
c-ts-common jinja2-mode go-eldoc smartparens-go go-mode find-file ffap
geiser dockerfile-mode css-mode smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu
copy-as-format tabify cider cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode
cider-find cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval
cider-jar cider-repl-history cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test
cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-connection
cider-util cider-popup sesman-browser nrepl-client nrepl-dict
smartparens-clojure sesman clojure-mode align parseedn parseclj-parser
parseclj-lex a smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine asm-mode add-node-modules-path man
epkg-elpa epkg-utils epkg-list epkg-desc epkg llama ielm git-rebase
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util deadgrep spinner cap-words superword subword eglot
external-completion array jsonrpc ert tramp-sh lorem-ipsum hippie-exp
gk-other-window-repeat vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
flyspell ispell org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-timer org-clock dbus xml
ox-reveal ox-twbs ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree htmlize ob-python smartparens-python python ob-shell ob-R
ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-lisp org-tempo tempo org-bullets smartparens-org org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug debug backtrace info-look
find-func help-fns elisp-refs emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite face-remap
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml bug-reference
forge-post smartparens-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect forge-repo
forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler eieio-base magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor magit-mode magit-git magit-base magit-section crm mule-util
cursor-sensor pulse color checkdoc hl-todo volatile-highlights server
vc-git ebuild-mode skeleton sh-script smie treesit executable reveal
disp-table whitespace scheme slime-complete-locals slime-company
slime-asdf grep slime-banner slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime apropos etags fileloop generator arc-mode
archive-mode pp hyperspec browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap ess-site ess-toolbar ess-jags-d ess-bugs-d
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sp6-d ess-r-mode
ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package
ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline hideshow
ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date auth-source password-cache smartparens-ess
ess ess-utils ess-custom transient format-spec compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens advice loadhist thingatpt paren-face
gk-electric paredit edmacro kmacro mic-paren yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet vertico orderless nerd-icons-completion marginalia
company-dabbrev company-abbrev company-yasnippet company-capf
company-keywords company-files company xref undo-tree queue saveplace
savehist project recentf tree-widget wid-edit no-littering midnight
gk-extra eieio eieio-core direnv diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl log-view
pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode autorevert filenotify
zenburn-theme doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f f-shortdoc s dash nerd-icons
nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon compat i3-integration i3
json map bindat byte-opt use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core zenburn-theme-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yaml-autoloads with-editor-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
volatile-highlights-autoloads vertico-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads treepy-autoloads transient-autoloads
spinner-autoloads smartparens-autoloads slime-complete-locals-autoloads
slime-company-autoloads slime-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads sesman-autoloads s-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
rjsx-mode-autoloads queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads paren-face-autoloads
paredit-autoloads ox-twbs-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads org-loaddefs orderless-autoloads
no-littering-autoloads nim-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
nerd-icons-completion-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads mic-paren-autoloads
memoize-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
magit-autoloads macrostep-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads loop-autoloads
llama-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads i3-autoloads
hyperspec-autoloads hydra-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ht-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads helpful-autoloads
graphql-autoloads go-mode-autoloads go-eldoc-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads ghub-autoloads geiser-autoloads forge-autoloads
f-autoloads etexshow-autoloads ess-autoloads epl-autoloads
epkg-autoloads epc-autoloads emacsql-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
eimp-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads ebuild-mode-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads direnv-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads deferred-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads dash-autoloads
ctable-autoloads copy-as-format-autoloads compat-autoloads
company-autoloads commenter-autoloads closql-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
borg-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads auctex-autoloads async-autoloads
add-node-modules-path-autoloads a-autoloads borg loaddefs-gen
generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree pcase info pixel-scroll cua-base
ring hl-line site-gentoo auto-compile comp comp-cstr warnings icons
subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1663060 91003)
(symbols 48 98363 5)
(strings 32 340832 18303)
(string-bytes 1 11747591)
(vectors 16 164031)
(vector-slots 8 3616767 172560)
(floats 8 1138 573)
(intervals 56 103543 2485)
(buffers 984 41))