Subject: Re: bug#65648: 13.2; indentation of nested environments

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:21:53 +0900

Hi Uwe,

Paul's inference is right. I made the patch anew, it's intended for the
clean master branch.

>>>>> Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Well, I run make clean, reset, pulled again applied the patch to commit 
>> 2151c3831fcff9

>> Run make, 
>> make install 

>> Tried again, 

>> But I do see this behavior, I am now puzzled, and have to investigate
>> that further.

> It seems also to happen without the patch, uff, right now I don't have
> the time to debug this, maybe next week.

Hmm, then something other than AUCTeX is interfering?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine