Subject: Re: bug#65648: 13.2; indentation of nested environments

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 08:49:54 +0300

> Hi Paul

> Well, I run make clean, reset, pulled again applied the patch to commit 
> 2151c3831fcff9

> Run make, 
> make install 

> Tried again, 

> But I do see this behavior, I am now puzzled, and have to investigate
> that further.

It seems also to happen without the patch, uff, right now I don't have
the time to debug this, maybe next week.

Uwe 

-- 
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support to deliver weapons to Ukraine's military. 
I support the NATO membership of the Ukraine.
I support the EU membership of the Ukraine. 
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/gmail-conversation-view/