Subject: 30.0.50; segfault when building emacs with native-comp

From: StrawberryTea <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 14:38:55 -0500

Hi. I just set up a fresh install of Gentoo with Clang as my default
compiler. At first, I was trying to compile Emacs with Clang and Emacs
was finding -lgccjit but not finding the libgccjit.h header file. So I
overwrote the compiler Emacs was using to GCC instead and now it
compiles but segfaults when native-compiling some Elisp files.

Build log with Clang (configure error): https://bpa.st/ODFBK
Build log with GCC (segfault): https://0x0.st/Hpbz.txt

Sincerely,
StrawberryTea

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version
 1.17.8) of 2023-08-30 built on localhost
Repository revision: 8650b3308dd83d6f87ed14562c7d55c8bfde3faf
Repository branch: master
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-30.0.9999
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-30.0.9999/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-30-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-30-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-30-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --enable-xattr --with-dbus --with-modules --with-gameuser=:gamestat
 --with-libgmp --without-gpm --without-native-compilation --with-json
 --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --with-xml2
 --with-mailutils --without-selinux --with-sqlite3 --with-gnutls
 --with-libsystemd --with-threads --with-tree-sitter --without-wide-int
 --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib --with-x --without-pgtk --without-ns
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-xpm --with-xft --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libotf
 --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=no --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-webp --with-imagemagick
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -flto=thin -pipe'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: syslog

Minor modes in effect:
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  global-wakatime-mode: t
  wakatime-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  eat-eshell-visual-command-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  vimish-fold-global-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  restore-point-mode: t
  evil-owl-mode: t
  kill-ring-deindent-mode: t
  aas-global-mode: t
  aas-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  global-yank-indent-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/ivy/elpa hides /home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/lispy/elpa
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ratpoison/ratpoison
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/external-completion/external-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/external-completion
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/use-package/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/eglot/eglot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/st/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-30.0.50/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort adaptive-wrap mail-extr kind-icon svg-lib svg dom xml
yasnippet-capf emacsbug 0x0 embark-vc evil-collection-forge forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml forge-post
smartparens-markdown evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql eieio-base
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos async magit-bookmark
magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
evil-collection-embark embark-org embark-consult embark checkdoc
evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom lispyville lispy lispy-inline etags fileloop
evil-collection-xref xref evil-collection-edebug edebug
evil-collection-debug debug backtrace help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags
zoutline eros pcre2el rxt re-builder highlight-quoted
outline-minor-faces display-line-numbers hl-todo evil-collection-flymake
flymake-proc flymake copilot copilot-balancer jsonrpc topsy syslog-mode
hsluv ov net-utils hi-lock ido cl hide-lines bug-reference link-hint
ffap goto-addr avy mule-util evil-collection-consult consult midnight
wakatime-mode zone org-agenda evil-collection-org
evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-attach smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree org noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs ob ob-tangle ol ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src org-keys oc ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-entities saveplace-pdf-view
evil-collection-pdf pdf-history pdf-occur evil-collection-tablist
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc pdf-tools evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load
pdf-view jka-compr org-faces pdf-cache find-func pdf-info tq
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pdf-util
pdf-macs emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common evil-collection-image
image-mode exif emacsql emacsql-compiler em-rebind
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url
url-handlers em-smart delsel eshell-syntax-highlighting fish-completion
eshell-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark hide-mode-line
shrink-path em-term evil-collection-term term ehelp em-script em-pred
em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias
em-elecslash em-tramp eshell-did-you-mean esh-help evil-collection-man
man em-unix eshell-z em-dirs evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell eat
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
elisp-mode tramp-cmds tramp-cache time-stamp dirvish-extras breadcrumb
evil-collection-imenu imenu smerge-mode ebuild-mode skeleton
evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie treesit executable
diff-hl-flydiff auto-minor-mode disp-table whitespace hydra lv
projectile project lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-compile compile ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs saveplace tramp-sh
evil-collection-so-long so-long git-commit magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section crm with-editor server
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message sendmail mailcap yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log envrc inheritenv beacon
vimish-fold f f-shortdoc s vc-backup diff vc-hg evil-collection-vc-git
vc-git vc-svn corfu-history diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired
evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl evil-collection-log-view log-view
pcvs-util evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode dired-x diredfl gnus-dired recentf
tree-widget wid-edit dirvish-yank tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete
evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc parse-time iso8601 auth-source
password-cache json map ansi-color tramp-loaddefs dired-aux
dirvish-collapse dirvish-vc dirvish-widgets dirvish transient eieio
eieio-core evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs time-date
vertico-directory cursor-sensor mb-depth vertico-repeat
evil-collection-which-key which-key warnings icons savehist
better-jumper evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles pulse evil-easymotion
evil-snipe repeat restore-point evil-owl indent-aux aas autorevert
filenotify gcmh winner smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
loadhist dash undo-fu-session undo-fu ws-butler editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo evil-collection-corfu corfu minions
yank-indent xt-mouse xclip evil-terminal-cursor-changer color term/xterm
xterm all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons persp-mode
dtrt-indent wheatgrass-theme cape compat define-repeat-map rx
smartparens-lua let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec ibuf-macs derived
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection
annalist evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring
edmacro kmacro byte-opt doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui doom-keybinds
pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile general
site-gentoo doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv harfbuzz jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 821830 255761) (symbols 48 59053 48) (strings 32 196424 28016)
 (string-bytes 1 7299943) (vectors 16 111112) (vector-slots 8 1435076 138896)
 (floats 8 1231 1781) (intervals 56 26536 189) (buffers 992 28))