From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 17:11:24 +0000

Hi,

name: onnx
version: 1.12.0

Is broken on commit:

guix describe
Generation 498  Jan 04 2024 10:55:58    (current)
  guix 7b0863f
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 7b0863f07a113caef26fea13909bd97d250b629e

phase `make-test-directory-writable' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `check'
running "python setup.py" with command "test" and parameters ()
running pytest
/gnu/store/91wasjkmy50p8fq0rf9jby80mnmq1fxr-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/command/easy_install.py:144:
EasyInstallDeprecationWarning: easy_install command is deprecated. Use
build and pip and other standards-based tools.
  warnings.warn(
/gnu/store/91wasjkmy50p8fq0rf9jby80mnmq1fxr-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/command/install.py:34:
SetuptoolsDeprecationWarning: setup.py install is deprecated. Use
build and pip and other standards-based tools.
  warnings.warn(
Searching for protobuf<=3.20.1,>=3.12.2
Reading https://pypi.org/simple/protobuf/
Download error on https://pypi.org/simple/protobuf/: [Errno -3]
Temporary failure in name resolution -- Some packages may not be
found!
Couldn't find index page for 'protobuf' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.org/simple/: [Errno -3] Temporary
failure in name resolution -- Some packages may not be found!
No local packages or working download links found for protobuf<=3.20.1,>=3.12.2

It would be nice to have it fixed with this update.

Thanks,
Oleg

--
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.