Subject: bug#65554: 30.0.50; help-echo string for truncated tab-bar names is not viewable

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:47:26 +0530

If you set tab-bar-tab-name-function to use tab-bar-tab-name-truncated,
the latter function sets the help-echo string of the tab-bar name to the
full name however, tab-bar--format-tab which is used by
tab-bar-format-tabs overrides this help-echo string with "Current tab"
and "Click to visit tab".  If I remove :help plist items from
tab-bar--format-tab, then I don't get the help-echo string that was set
by tab-bar-tab-name-truncated but what the tab looks like in Emacs.

To reproduce,

    1. emacs -Q
    2. Evaluate
       (setq tab-bar-tab-name-function #'tab-bar-tab-name-truncated
             tab-bar-tab-name-truncated-max 3)
    3. C-x t n to clone the tab.
    4. Hover over the tabs and observe the help-echo say "Current tab"
       and "Click to visit tab".
    5. Redefine tab-bar--format-tab to exclude these strings by
       commenting out the :help lines, switch tabs to reset the cache,
       and observe the help-echo strings again.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw
 scroll bars) of 2023-08-26 built on astatine
Repository revision: bfafc405fe4e2570dd40c6d6e3ef81110ab4728a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-json
 --without-xaw3d --without-gconf --without-libsystemd --without-cairo'
Configured features:
ACL DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XFT
XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ta_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  reveal-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  vz/random-frame-background-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-latex-preview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-latex-preview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-mathml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-mathml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element-ast hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element-ast
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/viz/lib/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/viz/lib/ports/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-capture doct inspector edebug help-at-pt info-look
pdf-sync pdf-outline ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2060459 370093) (symbols 48 78902 12)
 (strings 32 457561 40826) (string-bytes 1 27437688)
 (vectors 16 194958) (vector-slots 8 3765001 290931)
 (floats 8 5618 6197) (intervals 56 135070 6550) (buffers 984 150))