Subject: [bug#65483] [PATCH] Updating EternalTerminal

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:58:33 +0100

Aaron Covrig via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> Changes:
> 1. Updated EternalTerminal to the current latest release
> (which fixes build issues)
> 2. Removed GoogleTest dependency from EternalTerminal as the
> project has replaced it with Catch2
> 3. Added (gnu packages curl) to inclusions as EternalTerminal now
> depends on curl
> ---
>  gnu/packages/terminals.scm | 23 +++++++----------------
>  1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the patch, I've written a commit message in the Guix style:

  gnu: eternalterminal: Update to 6.2.4.

  * gnu/packages/terminals.scm (eternalterminal): Update to 6.2.4.
  [arguments]: Add -DDISABLE_VCPKG=1 to #:configure-flags, remove #:phases.
  [inputs]: Remove gflags, add openssl, zlib and curl.
  [native-inputs]: Remove.

and pushed this to master now as
746298e54fddcd4f2f9b7a65355dd6b692f67a71.

Chris