Subject: bug#65464: Emacs 29.1 - VHDL mode missing updates…

From: Tracy’s Gmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 10:56:09 -0600

To all concerned,

I’m not proficient in Lisp so merging the code would be better suited to someone else.  

I use vhdl-mode every day so I was able to identify issue.  

Thanks!
Tracy Garner

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2023, at 10:46 AM, Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> wrote:

Reto Zimmermann <[email-masked]> writes:

> My latest version 3.39.2 with all older and recent updates is at
> 
> https://iis.ee.ethz.ch/~zimmi/emacs/vhdl-mode.html

Would you be willing to merge the changes from the Emacs master branch
into your version, and perhpaps even release a new version based on
the result?  Then we could just simply copy your new version into
emacs.git.

One important thing that has changed in emacs.git version is that
lexical-binding was enabled.