Subject: 30.0.50; android-notifications-notify crashes Emacs

From: Antonio Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:14:28 +0000

Steps taken:

- Delete dump files
- Start emacs -Q
- Edit -> Execute command
- eval-expression
- (android-notifications-notify :title "Title" :body "Body")

Then the app crashes. Logs are in attachment

(Termux compatible build aarch64)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android29) of
2023-08-21 built on xeon
Repository revision: fb5e1b21fbf3475abffc3c0de31437120904f42a
Windowing system distributor 'Sony', version 31.0.0
System Description: 
Sony/XQ-AS52_EEA/XQ-AS52:12/58.2.A.10.126/058002A010012603718185433:user/release-keys

Configured using:
'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
--with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
--with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes
--with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no
--with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default
--with-harfbuzz=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=-O2
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SQLITE3 TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
modifier-bar-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-load rmc iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel android-win term/common-win ls-lisp touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify android
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 189946 77822) (symbols 48 22165 1) (strings 32 61337 2709)
(string-bytes 1 1574034) (vectors 16 35769)
(vector-slots 8 1289912 104643) (floats 8 220 47)
(intervals 56 1212 792) (buffers 992 10))