Subject: bug#65433: closed (Re: bug#65433: 30.0.50; android-notifications-notify crashes Emacs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 01:38:01 +0000

Your bug report

#65433: 30.0.50; android-notifications-notify crashes Emacs

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65433: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65433
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#65433: 30.0.50; android-notifications-notify crashes Emacs
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Antonio Romano <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 09:36:45 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Antonio Romano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Can confirm that it now works. Thank you for the feature and the fix!

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 30.0.50; android-notifications-notify crashes Emacs
From: Antonio Romano <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:14:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps taken:

- Delete dump files
- Start emacs -Q
- Edit -> Execute command
- eval-expression
- (android-notifications-notify :title "Title" :body "Body")

Then the app crashes. Logs are in attachment

(Termux compatible build aarch64)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android29) of
2023-08-21 built on xeon
Repository revision: fb5e1b21fbf3475abffc3c0de31437120904f42a
Windowing system distributor 'Sony', version 31.0.0
System Description: 
Sony/XQ-AS52_EEA/XQ-AS52:12/58.2.A.10.126/058002A010012603718185433:user/release-keys

Configured using:
'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
--with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
--with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes
--with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no
--with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default
--with-harfbuzz=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=-O2
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SQLITE3 TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
modifier-bar-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-load rmc iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel android-win term/common-win ls-lisp touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify android
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 189946 77822) (symbols 48 22165 1) (strings 32 61337 2709)
(string-bytes 1 1574034) (vectors 16 35769)
(vector-slots 8 1289912 104643) (floats 8 220 47)
(intervals 56 1212 792) (buffers 992 10))