Subject: aegis fails to build

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 01:58:42 +0200

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1170869/log/raw:

g++ -I. -std=c++03 
-I/gnu/store/b727ryyfiz1cfdywjp8s1wmxd6lzsz8p-curl-7.85.0/include 
-I/gnu/store/g9cpfynzy3ryv9jprgvwf3g2mnd5p11q-libxml2-2.9.14/include/libxml2 
-c fmtgen/lex.cc
In file included from 
/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/include/c++/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bits/os_defines.h:39,
                  from 
/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/include/c++/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bits/c++config.h:586,
                  from 
/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/include/c++/cstdio:41,
                  from ./common/ac/stdio.h:26,
                  from fmtgen/lex.cc:20:
/gnu/store/gsjczqir1wbz8p770zndrpw4rnppmxi3-glibc-2.35/include/features.h:194:3: 
warning: #warning "_BSD_SOURCE and _SVID_SOURCE are deprecated, use 
_DEFAULT_SOURCE" [-Wcpp]
   194 | # warning "_BSD_SOURCE and _SVID_SOURCE are deprecated, use 
_DEFAULT_SOURCE"
       |   ^~~~~~~
In file included from fmtgen/lex.cc:33:
./fmtgen/parse.gen.h:77: warning: "parse_error" redefined
    77 | #define parse_error 256
       |
In file included from fmtgen/lex.cc:31:
./fmtgen/lex.h:38: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    38 | #define parse_error parse_error
       |
In file included from fmtgen/lex.cc:33:
./fmtgen/parse.gen.h:55:19: error: ?parse_error? redeclared as different 
kind of entity
    55 |     parse_error = 256,                 /* error  */
       |                   ^~~
In file included from fmtgen/lex.cc:31:
./fmtgen/lex.h:28:6: note: previous declaration ?void parse_error(const 
char*, ...)?
    28 | void parse_error(const char *, ...) 
ATTR_PRINTF(1, 2);
       |      ^~~~~~~~~~~
fmtgen/lex.cc: In function ?int parse_lex()?:
fmtgen/lex.cc:328:36: error: expression cannot be used as a function
   328 |                         parse_error("end-of-file inside comment");
fmtgen/lex.cc:375:32: error: expression cannot be used as a function
   375 |                     parse_error("end-of-file within string");
fmtgen/lex.cc:382:32: error: expression cannot be used as a function
   382 |                     parse_error("end-of-line within string");
fmtgen/lex.cc:393:36: error: expression cannot be used as a function
   393 |                         parse_error("unknown '\\%c' escape", c);
In file included from fmtgen/lex.cc:33:
fmtgen/lex.cc: At global scope:
./fmtgen/parse.gen.h:77:21: error: expected unqualified-id before 
numeric constant
    77 | #define parse_error 256
       |                     ^~~
fmtgen/lex.cc:482:1: note: in expansion of macro ?parse_error?
   482 | parse_error(const char *s, ...)
       | ^~~~~~~~~~~
make: *** [Makefile:10059: fmtgen/lex.o] Error 1
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: () exit-status: 2 
term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `build' failed after 0.4 seconds
command "make" failed with status 2
builder for `/gnu/store/xjljfdy41dmf9swsfqd81vhgv4pkqaj8-aegis-4.24.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
@ build-failed 
/gnu/store/xjljfdy41dmf9swsfqd81vhgv4pkqaj8-aegis-4.24.drv - 1 builder 
for `/gnu/store/xjljfdy41dmf9swsfqd81vhgv4pkqaj8-aegis-4.24.drv' failed 
with exit code 1

---

(I'm going through <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/668365/dashboard> 
one-by-one, albeit not in the same order as listed there.)