Subject: bug#65384: 29.1; ERC 5.5.0.29.1: twitch integration broken

From: Aleksas Tunikas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 18:58:23 +0300

it used to work now it doesnt it gives this error, asked on an irc emacs
group on libre there was another person experiencing this, tried irssi
and it works fine! thank you for all your work! http://ix.io/4DYd

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
cairo version 1.17.8)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12301002
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  darkman-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  xah-fly-keys: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/parakovsky/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package

Features:
(shadow face-remap erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit vc-hg vc-bzr tramp-cmds
windmove whitespace vcursor tab-line speedbar ezimage dframe so-long
ruler-mode repeat org-protocol kmacro hippie-exp follow filesets
filecache erc-status-sidebar erc-track erc-match erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs emacs-lock
display-line-numbers display-fill-column-indicator delim-col rect
dabbrev cua-base completion bs bind-key autoinsert gnus-cite smiley
shr-color mm-archive mail-extr qp textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check term/xterm xterm tabify
shortdoc apropos eat ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh sudo-edit misearch multi-isearch webpaste request help-fns
radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace modus-vivendi-theme cus-start
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes darkman telega-obsolete telega
telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage visual-fill-column telega-match
telega-root telega-info telega-chat telega-modes telega-company
telega-emoji telega-user telega-notifications telega-voip telega-msg
telega-tme telega-sticker telega-i18n telega-vvnote telega-ffplay
telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins telega-topic telega-folders
telega-inline telega-util telega-media telega-tdlib rainbow-identifiers
color ewoc telega-server telega-core cursor-sensor telega-customize
emacsbug cus-edit cus-load mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification notifications
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context
mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers
mu4e-config mu4e-window bookmark pp mu4e-obsolete emms-mpris
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat smex ido which-key em-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat delsel
xah-fly-keys dired-x dcl-mode tempo js c-ts-common imenu cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok network-stream url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth ffap
em-unix em-term term disp-table shell ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl em-dirs esh-var em-basic
em-banner eshell em-alias esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x python project
pcase vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher mule-util org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic cl-extra
help-mode ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table
ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec eww
xdg url-queue thingatpt shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom puny
mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util text-property-search mail-utils range
wid-edit mm-util mail-prsvr linum conf-mode reveal autorevert filenotify
dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs time-date sh-script rx smie treesit
executable desktop frameset server darkman-autoloads eat-autoloads info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4252704 307708)
 (symbols 48 50463 9)
 (strings 32 726711 50149)
 (string-bytes 1 21659131)
 (vectors 16 146276)
 (vector-slots 8 2944324 236329)
 (floats 8 111951 809)
 (intervals 56 130636 9406)
 (buffers 984 448))

-- 
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.aleksas.ru