Subject: bug#65383: [gnome-team] Nothing is reproducible anymore

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 16:18:07 +0200

I have absolutely no idea how this came to be:

sh-5.1$ ./pre-inst-env guix build gdk-pixbuf --dry-run
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“ wird
aktualisiert … 100.0%
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org“
wird aktualisiert … 100.0%
The following derivations would be built:
  /gnu/store/sn4avcl518i75r6595ns5k1w22m1h93z-gdk-pixbuf-2.42.8.drv
  /gnu/store/z359nfywzyhbfydbnv05h1cc3av2fqbc-shared-mime-info-2.2.drv
sh-5.1$ ./pre-inst-env guix build gdk-pixbuf --dry-run
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://ci.guix.gnu.org“ wird
aktualisiert … 100.0%
substitute: Liste der Substitute von „https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org“
wird aktualisiert … 100.0%
The following derivations would be built:
  /gnu/store/50pk294x08jpgzpag8z4877pa6s5bc8h-gdk-pixbuf-2.42.8.drv
  /gnu/store/5375hf13vnxab7lyrbxqg3ss7q39lxml-shared-mime-info-2.2.drv

The hash changes with each run.  What the hell is going on?