Subject: bug#65383: [gnome-team] Nothing is reproducible anymore

From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 17:57:26 +0200

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have absolutely no idea how this came to be:
> …
> The hash changes with each run.  What the hell is going on?

I don’t know. I’ve seen a not reproducible error with guix challenge
guile.

I would expect this when running with --tune, but not from the build
servers:

$ LANG=C guix challenge guile
/gnu/store/4gvgcfdiz67wv04ihqfa8pqwzsb0qpv5-guile-3.0.9 contents differ:
  local hash: 1mn4ahip1cywc2nkq7lbgjfgdws9r283r3r12yq6ijg1b2zi5yz6
  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4gvgcfdiz67wv04ihqfa8pqwzsb0qpv5-guile-3.0.9: 1mn4ahip1cywc2nkq7lbgjfgdws9r283r3r12yq6ijg1b2zi5yz6
  https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4gvgcfdiz67wv04ihqfa8pqwzsb0qpv5-guile-3.0.9: 17gvhxrcngyjjy2mlr9j2x6xv0x16b7dnf6dpz00vfqvddq9i2dz
  differing file:
    /lib/guile/3.0/ccache/ice-9/ftw.go

1 store items were analyzed:
  - 0 (0.0%) were identical
  - 1 (100.0%) differed
  - 0 (0.0%) were inconclusive

Best wishes,
Arne
-- 
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein,
ohne es zu merken.
draketo.de