Subject: bug#65377: OCS: diff (GNU diffutils) 3.8 - translation correction

From: Martins OCS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 16:29:05 -0300

Hello.

Although it is not a bug, I would like to request the correction of the word “aquivos” to “arquivos”
in correct Portuguese in the stdout of the diff utility (and related ones), since the stdout of this
utility is used in programs that cannot have wrong grammar.

I could correct it in the programming, but I believe it is more interesting that the utility has its
correct translation.

diff -Z -E -s -u -q -B -b -w --ignore-case --ignore-file-name-case compararV2.sh compararV2.sh
Os aquivos compararV2.sh e compararV2.sh são idênticos

diff (GNU diffutils) 3.8
Copyright (C) 2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Linux OCS2 6.2.0-26-generic #26~22.04.1-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu Jul 13 16:27:29 UTC 2 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Escrito por Paul Eggert, Mike Haertel, David Hayes
Richard Stallman e Len Tower.

Grateful.

Martins, Rovilson F
Omega Computer Systems
ocslabs.wix com/omega