Subject: [PATCH emacs-team 0/7] Fix some more builds

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 08:46:00 +0200

Hi Andrew, hi other Guixers

Since we're planning to make Emacs 29 the new default soon™, we should probably
take care of some packages that fail to build.  Here's a batch to do so.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (7):
  gnu: emacs-all-the-icons: Honour #:tests?
  gnu: emacs-haskell-mode: Update to 17.4.
  gnu: emacs-helpful: Update to 0.21.
  guix: emacs-utils: Add ert-number-tests.
  gnu: emacs-libgit: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-all-the-icons: Fix build.
  gnu: emacs-yasnippet: Fix build.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm                    | 252 +++++++++---------
 ...cs-all-the-icons-remove-duplicate-rs.patch |  21 ++
 ...acs-haskell-mode-no-redefine-builtin.patch |  75 ++++++
 .../patches/emacs-helpful-fix-tests.patch     |  28 ++
 ...acs-yasnippet-fix-empty-snippet-next.patch |  59 ++++
 .../patches/emacs-yasnippet-fix-tests.patch   |  14 +
 guix/build/emacs-utils.scm                    |  14 +
 8 files changed, 345 insertions(+), 122 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-all-the-icons-remove-duplicate-rs.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-haskell-mode-no-redefine-builtin.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-helpful-fix-tests.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-yasnippet-fix-empty-snippet-next.patch

base-commit: d58c6e25ff3d1e70fd9b0e07bdad1b335de8a979
prerequisite-patch-id: db4b84876b1a475e9e7846dd33ecd6d33dc14907
-- 
2.41.0