Subject: [PATCH telephony-team 08/10] gnu: libnatpmp: Update home page.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:12:59 -0400

* gnu/packages/networking.scm (libnatpmp) [home-page]: Update.
---

 gnu/packages/networking.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/networking.scm b/gnu/packages/networking.scm
index 1b2e26c3f6..b00306971c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/networking.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/networking.scm
@@ -1442,7 +1442,7 @@ (define-public libnatpmp
            #~(list (string-append "CC=" #$(cc-for-target))
                    (string-append "INSTALLPREFIX=" #$output)
                    (string-append "LDFLAGS=-Wl,-rpath=" #$output "/lib"))))
-    (home-page "http://miniupnp.free.fr/libnatpmp.html")
+    (home-page "https://miniupnp.tuxfamily.org/libnatpmp.html")
     (synopsis "C library implementing NAT-PMP")
     (description
      "@code{libnatpmp} is a portable and asynchronous implementation of
-- 
2.41.0