Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: yubikey-personalization: Mention udev rules file in description.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 10:42:18 -0400

* gnu/packages/security-token.scm (yubikey-personalization)
[description]: Expound with information regarding the udev rules file the
package contains.
---

 gnu/packages/security-token.scm | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/security-token.scm b/gnu/packages/security-token.scm
index 3a0ed245ad..babc10aa7d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/security-token.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/security-token.scm
@@ -460,7 +460,10 @@ (define-public yubikey-personalization
     (description
      "The YubiKey Personalization package contains a C library and command
 line tools for personalizing YubiKeys.  You can use these to set an AES key,
-retrieve a YubiKey's serial number, and so forth.")
+retrieve a YubiKey's serial number, and so forth.  It also provides the
+@file{69-yubikey.rules} udev rules file, which allows console users to access
+the Yubikey USB device node, which is needed for the challenge/response
+@acronym{OTP, One-Time Password} application used by KeePassXC, for example.")
     (license license:bsd-2)))
 
 (define-public python-pyscard

base-commit: e80e082be1a85ca3ff17797ceda4e2346ea77b38
-- 
2.41.0