Subject: 29.1; browse-url calls pgtk-backend-display-class, which errors when window-system is nil

From: "Trent W. Buck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 15:45:38 +1000

Minimum recipe to reproduce:

  1. Get emacs with pgtk, start daemon, connect to it from a tty frame:

        twb@hera[Desktop]$ emacs-pgtk --version
        GNU Emacs 29.1
        Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
        GNU Emacs comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
        You may redistribute copies of GNU Emacs
        under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
        For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

        twb@hera[Desktop]$ emacs-pgtk --quick --daemon
        Due to a limitation in GTK 3, Emacs built with PGTK will simply exit when a
        display connection is closed.  The problem is especially difficult to fix,
        such that Emacs on Wayland with multiple displays is unlikely ever to be able
        to survive disconnects.
        Starting Emacs daemon.

        twb@hera[Desktop]$ emacsclient --create-frame --tty

  2. M-x browse url RET https://example.com RET

     Get this error:

         Frames are not in use or not initialized

  3. Explicitly setting browse-url-browser-function to eww-browse-url does not help.

With toggle-debug-on-error, the backtrace I got during normal usage was:

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Frames are not in use or not initialized")
      browse-url("http://ix.io/4DCN")
      find-file-at-point()
      ido-file-internal(selected-window)
      ido-find-file()
      funcall-interactively(ido-find-file)
      command-execute(ido-find-file)

The problem is it's calling (pgtk-backend-display-class) even when the current frame isn't a GTK frame, I think?

    ELISP> (browse-url "https://example.com")
    *** Eval error ***  Frames are not in use or not initialized
    ELISP> (w3m-browse-url "https://example.com")
    nil
    ELISP> browse-url-browser-function
    w3m-browse-url
    ELISP> (pgtk-backend-display-class)
    *** Eval error ***  Frames are not in use or not initialized
    ELISP> window-system
    nil
    ELISP> (frame-parameter nil 'display)
    ":0"
    ELISP> (getenv "DISPLAY")
    ":0"
    ELISP> (getenv "WAYLAND_DISPLAY")
    "wayland-0"

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.37,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-08-15, modified by Debian built on hera
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/emacs-29.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-omit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-pkg
/home/twb/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-pkg
/home/twb/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient
/home/twb/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hl-todo-3.1.2/hl-todo-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hl-todo-3.4.2/hl-todo-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-align hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-align
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-local-manual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-local-manual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-face
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-defs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.24.2/php-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/php-mode-1.23.0/php-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/php-mode-1.24.2/php-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/puppet-mode-0.4/puppet-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/systemd-1.6/systemd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/systemd-1.6/systemd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/home/twb/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug backtrace calccomp calc-arith calc-aent calc-yank
grep compile tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode deb-view imenu debian-bug
debian-changelog-mode textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check w3m-symbol w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-search
w3m-bookmark w3m-session w3m doc-view filenotify image-mode exif
timezone w3m-hist bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb
tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util calc-misc calc-undo calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs log-edit message yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode
diff vc debian-control-mode mail-extr cl-print ielm shortdoc
text-property-search help-fns radix-tree mule-util ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs find-func vc-hg vc-bzr tramp-sh tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat format-spec
yaml-mode systemd nftables-mode paredit descr-text apt-sources csv-mode
sort conf-mode dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs macros edmacro kmacro rect
vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher python project pcase ffap
thingatpt windmove misearch multi-isearch tabify pcmpl-unix sh-script
smie treesit executable files-x shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color gnutls network-stream puny nsm epa-file epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config rcirc parse-time iso8601 time-date ring term/screen
term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode server
cus-edit pp cus-start cus-load icons wid-edit advice sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils jka-compr disp-table
hl-todo ido savehist icomplete delsel saveplace finder-inf w3m-load
dpkg-dev-el debian-el info rx package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1088498 103018)
 (symbols 48 39562 2)
 (strings 32 227948 28205)
 (string-bytes 1 6672058)
 (vectors 16 94147)
 (vector-slots 8 2656348 157515)
 (floats 8 368 2821)
 (intervals 56 55890 1736)
 (buffers 984 118))