Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] * gnu/packages/erlang.scm (erlang-lfe): New variable.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 22:32:45 -0400

Hi Tim,

Tim Johann <[email-masked]> writes:

> ---
>  gnu/packages/erlang.scm | 72 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 72 insertions(+)

I've adjusted the commit message like so:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    gnu: Add erlang-lfe.
    
    * gnu/packages/erlang.scm (erlang-lfe): New variable.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Made other small cosmetic changes such as moving the #:make-flags above
the #:phases, the inputs after the build arguments, added a copyright
line with your name, and installed it with commit 5ef28595e.

Thank you for your contribution!

-- 
Maxim