Subject: [bug#65280] [PATCH v2 00/59] Refresh Qt 5 and 6 packages

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 08:19:03 -0400

Hi 宋文武,

宋文武 <[email-masked]> writes:

> Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This series refreshes our modern Qt 6 packages to their latest release,
>> 6.5.2.  It also adds some tooling for the Qt team in the form of two manifests
>> to select all the core Qt 5 packages or the other core packages.
>>
>>
>> Maxim Cournoyer (26):
>>   gnu: qt: Revert to use individual versions instead of %qt5-version.
>>   gnu: qtdeclarative: Disable QML cache to avoid stale cache issues.
>>   etc: Add Qt manifests for Qt maintenance.
>>   gnu: qtbase: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtbase: Enable zstd support.
>>   gnu: qt5compat: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtsvg: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtimageformats: Rename variable to qtimageformats-5.
>>   gnu: qtimageformats-5: Fix indentation.
>>   gnu: Add qtimageformats.
>>   gnu: Add qtlanguageserver.
>>   gnu: qtdeclarative: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtwebsockets: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtshadertools: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtmultimedia: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtwayland: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtwebchannel: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtlottie: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qttools: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qttranslations: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtpositioning: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtnetworkauth: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtremoteobjects: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: qtwebengine: Update to 6.5.2.
>>   gnu: Remove qtquickcontrols2.
>>   gnu: qt-creator: Update to 11.0.1.
>>
>
> All look good to me, thanks!

Thanks!  I've decided to update our Qt 5 as well, included in a V2; I've
tested building all of these version 5.15.10 packages except qtwebengine
which is requires too much RAM to build on my desktop.  The new commits
are:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
0027-gnu-qtbase-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0028-gnu-qt3d-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0029-gnu-qtsvg-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0030-gnu-qtimageformats-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0031-gnu-qtx11extras-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0032-gnu-qtxmlpatterns-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0033-gnu-qtdeclarative-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0034-gnu-qtconnectivity-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0035-gnu-qtwebsockets-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0036-gnu-qtsensors-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0037-gnu-qtmultimedia-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0038-gnu-qtsensors-Shorten-line-width.patch
0039-gnu-qtmultimedia-5-Shorten-maximum-line-width.patch
0040-gnu-qtwayland-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0041-gnu-qtserialport-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0042-gnu-qtserialbus-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0043-gnu-qtwebchannel-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0044-gnu-qtwebglplugin-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0045-gnu-qtwebview-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0046-gnu-qtlocation-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0047-gnu-qttools-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0048-gnu-qtscript-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0049-gnu-qtquickcontrols-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0050-gnu-qtquickcontrols2-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0051-gnu-qtgraphicaleffects-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0052-gnu-qtgamepad-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0053-gnu-qtscxml-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0054-gnu-qtpurchasing-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0055-gnu-qtcharts-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0056-gnu-qtdatavis3d-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0057-gnu-qtnetworkauth-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0058-gnu-qtspeech-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
0059-gnu-qtwebengine-5-Update-to-5.15.10.patch
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could you please take a look?  They are mostly bumps to the version and
hash of each package and fixes for 'guix lint'.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim