Subject: bug#65239: closed (Re: bug#65239: leuven-dark-theme incorrect description.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 06:28:01 +0000

Your bug report

#65239: leuven-dark-theme incorrect description.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
65239: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=65239
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#65239: leuven-dark-theme incorrect description.
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: John Poole <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 09:27:55 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 03:38:18 +0000
> From: John Poole <[email-masked]>
> 
> Line 98 of the leuven-dark-theme.el file located at
> emacs-29.1_2\share\emacs\29.1\etc\themes contains an error, it reads
> "Face colors with a light background. whereas it should read "Face 
> colors with a dark background.

Thanks, fixed on the emacs-29 branch, and closing the bug.

Subject: leuven-dark-theme incorrect description.
From: John Poole <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 03:38:18 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Line 98 of the leuven-dark-theme.el file located at
emacs-29.1_2\share\emacs\29.1\etc\themes contains an error, it reads
"Face colors with a light background. whereas it should read "Face 
colors with a dark background.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-08-02 built on
  AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3208)

Configured using:
  'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
  --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: ENG
   locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date subr-x
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 51054 6739)
  (symbols 48 5188 0)
  (strings 32 15172 1568)
  (string-bytes 1 412354)
  (vectors 16 11065)
  (vector-slots 8 263901 14888)
  (floats 8 44 23)
  (intervals 56 355 2)
  (buffers 984 12))